Burkett Entertainment

Johnston, IA · View map

About Burkett Entertainment

Burkett Entertainment is a full-service DJ and entertainment company based in Johnston, Iowa, specializing in wedding events. The company's team of talented and motivated individuals manage every couples' requests. Their highly talented DJs not only play good music, but also engage the crowd to make your event enjoyable and memorable. This company utilizes high-end and the latest sound equipment for a well-organized and unforgettable experience.

Burkett Entertainment offers various packages that can be customized to suit each couple. Their online planning tool allows couples to select, customize, and update songs to be played and not to be played during their big day. Couples can upgrade their event through special add-ons such as a photo booth, customized monograms, dry ice, confetti cannons, and more. The music genres played by their DJs include Christian, country, hip hop, oldies, R&B/soul, top 40, club, jazz, and more. Burkett Entertainment also provides the following services:

• On-site coordination

E
Emily

Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

WOW oh WOW! I had the most perfect night all thanks to Bill! He kept all my guests happy and on the dance floor until we we're all about to drop! Amazing, couldn't of asked for anyone better! Read more WOW oh WOW! I had the most perfect night all thanks to Bill! He kept all my guests happy and on the dance floor until we we're all about to drop! Amazing, couldn't of asked for anyone better!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/16/2016

When I was choosing a DJ I wanted someone who would make my wedding an experience and it would be flawless. I did my research, and it paid off! Bill was extremely helpful in the planning process and ... Read more walked me through all of the steps. He was relaxed and helped us pick a great enterance song. The dance floor was a blast the entire night. Just what we wanted.

Burkett Entertainment FAQ