Burlap + Blossom Photography

Orem, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Burlap + Blossom Photography

Burlap & Blossom Photography, a photography company located in Salt Lake City, Utah, captures couples on their special day with photos that tell their story in a way that is honest, natural and emotional. With each image, Burlap & Blossom strives to photograph the real-life intimate moments and love that each couple shares.

Burlap + Blossom Photography provides story-driven wedding photography packages. This photographer offers the following services:

• Full event coverage

K
Featured
Kay

Married on 06/30/2018

Okay so first off, Gabby is AMAZING! I was a little nervous about the whole wedding process as Utah was a destination wedding for us both, but as soon as I had my first consultation call with her, I ... Read more felt better. She is such a joy to work with and is so easy going and knowledgeable. She really instills a sense of peace and confidence in her abilities both during our engagement shoot and also during the whole day of the wedding. And she is so good at making people feel at ease with posing and capturing the genuine moments together. Also she is incredibly patient with the whole wedding party and is a nice calming presence in amidst wedding day chaos. And all of this is just about her! Her photography is stunning. Her talent is exactly what you want for a wedding, and her creativity is awesome, as well as her ability to try and capture some of the angles and shots that I sent her earlier. I would 100/10 recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer for their special day!

S
Susan Espadero

Getting married on 08/02/2019

Stunning photos!

The photos that we got from Burlap + Blossom are just stunning! She captures the moments so well and they come out so beautifully. Apart from great photos, she's also super easy to work with and ... Read more not at all intruding. There were times when we forgot there was a camera and we simply had a great time. If you want to gasp in awe each time you look at your wedding photos, book Burlap+ Blossom now. ;)

Kimmy
Kimmy

Married on 05/18/2019

Gabby is amazing!!

Gabby literally saved my wedding day. All of our pictures were beautiful and she really knew what she was doing. She got the work to us quickly too. On the day of the wedding she really stepped in and ... Read more help with issues we had with other vendors. She’s amazing and you need her on your team!!