Burlap & Lace Photography

Arvada, CO · View map

About Burlap & Lace Photography

Burlap & Lace photography is a husband and wife duo from Denver, CO who absolutely love what they do. Stepping into a couple's life and being a part of their wedding day is an enormous honor and privilege to them. Their goal is to beautifully capture the essence of each unique wedding and to tell the story of day through timeless images.

3 Reviews for Burlap & Lace Photography

3 Burlap & Lace Photography Reviews

K
Kari

Married on 10/03/2015

Josh and Jenna were very organized, patient and accommodating when they did the photography for our wedding. We had a great experience and LOVE our photos! I would definitely recommend Burlap & Lace ... Read more for your wedding and/or engagement shoots.

L
Lauren

Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Butlap and Lace was like working with friends! They were so professional and attentive throughout the planning process, and on our wedding day we felt comfortable and special. In the ... Read more weeks following our wedding, we couldn't wait to get the pictures back! We received tons of pictures, and there wasn't one in the bunch that we didn't like! They captured EVERYTHING. There are many reasons I wish I could relive my wedding day, and working with Burlap and Lace is definitely one of them!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/23/2015

Burlap and lace photography did our engagement and wedding photos! They were exactly what we were hoping for and more. I would highly recommend them to other couples who are looking to make this time ... Read more in their lives special.

Burlap & Lace Photography FAQ