Business Time Entertainment

Encino, CA · View map

About Business Time Entertainment

Hey! Welcome to the band Business Time Entertainment. Los Angeles is our home, but we can be found traveling coast to coast bringing joy and excitement through live music. We're addicted to crafting music in a thoughtful way. And while packing a dance floor is our trade, meeting people and making friends is our passion. Be it a sunny wedding on the pacific coast, an intimate candle-lit ceremony in the mountains, or an all-out party in a grand ballroom, we want to be a part of your story.

For tons of video and info, check out our website or instagram @businesstimeentertainment.

19 Reviews for Business Time Entertainment

19 Business Time Entertainment Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Duclos

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I put my husband in charge of one thing for our wedding- finding an amazing live band. He found Business Time Entertainment and he knocked it out of the park! They were so nice, so flexible, so ... Read more communicative, and SO MUCH FUN. 10/10 would hire again. Maybe I'll throw another party just so I can have an excuse to hire them again!

A
Allyson Parks

Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Wedding Band!

We hired Business Time Entertainment for our wedding, and they gave an incredible performance! We got so many compliments from wedding guests about how great the band was and what a fun party ... Read more atmosphere it made for, with guests dancing until the end of the night. The singers were amazing, and the guitarist often came onto the dance floor, which was really fun. Tim was wonderful to work with during the whole process, extremely organized and accommodating with our requests. He did a great job emceeing the wedding as well. BTE also did a lovely job providing the music during our wedding ceremony. Highly recommend BTE for your next event!

Jason
Jason Feffer

Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't ask for a better wedding band

My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better band to perform at our wedding. A family friend of ours had recommended Business Time Entertainment after she saw them at another wedding. My mom knew ... Read more her friend had good musical taste, so we booked them right away. But we were blown away by how much they delivered. For our ceremony they played classical covers of our favorite pop songs (All The Small Things, Everlong, Pompeii, and Get Lucky) that brought our wedding guests to tears. It was magical. Then at the reception, they kept the party going all night. From our first dance to Shallow to the final 1-2 punch of the night with Don't Stop Believin' and Africa, it was all amazing. If you're currently looking for your wedding band, look no further. You found them!