Buster

Visit website

About Buster

Buster.com is a a Baltimore, Maryland-based luxury transportation company that serves Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. Planning a wedding can certainly present you with some logistical transportation challenges — for example, how will you get your 10 bridesmaids from the hotel to the church? How about providing transportation for your 200 wedding guests between the ceremony venue and the reception venue? That’s where Buster.com comes in!

Using Buster.com is easy — just go online and enter your date, location, and vehicle preference to get a quote. Whether you need to transport a small group of 10 or a large group of 300, their team can help you find the perfect ride. Each transportation company they work with is Department of Transportation-authorized, and they only work with vendors who have stellar reputations. The following vehicle types are available:

• SUV Llmo

Alba

Getting married on 07/10/2019

4.2

Dealing with buster.com

This website made transportation quotes for our wedding so easy! It was effortless which made me quite happy since some vendors are hard to get ahold of. Read more This website made transportation quotes for our wedding so easy! It was effortless which made me quite happy since some vendors are hard to get ahold of.

J
Jamie

Married on 03/16/2019

Made the whole so much easier

I spent a long time researching transportation options for our wedding but once I found Buster it took me all of 5 minutes to decide that this was the company I would use. Their website makes ... Read more everything SO easy and it was cheaper than all of the local options I had researched independently. I had some questions about the service and called their customer service line and left a message and got an immediate response and even a discount code to use if I chose to move forward with the booking. It was all just so convenient. In the days leading up to the wedding they reach out frequently to ensure everyone is still on the same page and on the evening of our wedding they showed up on time and provided excellent service. I would use Buster again in a heartbeat.

Connie
Connie McGowan Marzin

Married on 03/08/2019

Great help with wedding transportation

We used Buster for transportation from a hotel to the venue for my daughter’s wedding and then for a day after bus trip for a large group to downtown Denver. The up front support by Buster staff ... Read more online, via email and telephone was super- efficient and prompt. The buses used were very clean and nice and the drivers were professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend Buster and would use them again.