Butler Limousine ServicesLLC

Walnut Creek, CA · View map

About Butler Limousine ServicesLLC

Butler Executive Shuttle Service is San Francisco's premiere provider of chauffered transportation services for group and individual travel. Our featured hybrid luxury cars are eco-friendly and wi-fi equipped, providing our clientele pristine executive comfort.

3 Reviews for Butler Limousine ServicesLLC

3 Butler Limousine ServicesLLC Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 04/20/2013

I was recently married on April 20 and I have to say Butler Limousine was an awesome company! They were early to arrive and very patient with me and my bridal party when we were running late. The ... Read more driver, Joe, was so nice and professional. The whole day, including the ride back to our hotel, went so smooth. I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with.

K
Kate

Married on 07/14/2012

Great Service Nice Limos Buses and Vans were great! Office Staff was patient Lisa guided me through the entire process! Read more Great Service Nice Limos Buses and Vans were great! Office Staff was patient Lisa guided me through the entire process!

K
Kristin

Married on 07/06/2012

We were married on a Friday evening of a holiday weekend, so we felt that transportation for our guests was a MUST. Butler Limo Services was absolutely wonderful to work with - they were perfectly on ... Read more time, an easy and pleasant ride, and made the contract process very simple. They were priced appropriately for their services, and all in all - they were a HUGE reason that our reception party was such a wonderful success. They provided perfect peace of mind for all of those that enjoyed the bar!! Which we all did:)

Butler Limousine ServicesLLC FAQ