Butler Photography

Somers, CT · View map

About Butler Photography

My name is David Butler II and I work as a professional photographer here in northern Connecticut. I specialize in documentary wedding photography, portraiture, news and sports photography. My work has appeared in newspapers, magazines and websites around the world including Sports Illustrated Magazine & Web, ESPN The Magazine & Web, The Sporting News, USA Today, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, St. Petersburg Times and others. My work has also appeared on the walls of many wonderful clients who I thank so much for letting me into their world and giving me a front row seat to some of the most important and beautiful moments of their lives. Give me a call or email and I would be happy to talk to you about your special event! :-)

9 Reviews for Butler Photography

9 Butler Photography Reviews

Lizzie
Lizzie

Married on 06/09/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

We hired David to be our wedding photographer in June. Dream come true! We could not have asked for better results. His photos manage to tell a story — and capture in the most beautiful way all of ... Read more our very special moments. Not only do we love his work, but everyone and I mean everyone who we show his work to has been absolutely floored. He is calm, cool, and collected. He worked well with all of our vendors, was extremely professional and kind, reliable, and low-key, which helped us feel like we weren’t even being photographed. He manages to capture those rare moments, expressions, and unscripted interactions. Thanks to his talent and incredible eye, we have memories documented that we will treasure and that will last a lifetime.

S
Samantha

Married on 07/08/2018

Where to even start, David is simply amazing. He was very professional and traveled over 2 hours to our venue. For everything he did for us I think his pricing is very reasonable and well worth it. We ... Read more even saw him the night before the wedding checking out the area. Not only is he pleasant to work with but the quality of his photos are amazing. Photos are so important but the day is so hectic, my husband was thrilled with how fast David and his assistant worked and managed to capture almost every image we asked for. During our reception he didn't miss a beat. He was literally everywhere but you did not know it. I would recommend David for any wedding and you will not be disappointed.

S
Shannon

Married on 06/04/2016

I highly recommend Butler Photography! My husband and I got married this past June in Westport, CT, not only did David capture our day so perfectly he was great to work with throughout the entire ... Read more wedding planning process. I Couldn't have asked for a better experience from start to finish.