Butte Creek Country Club

Chico, CA · View map

About Butte Creek Country Club

Located on a beautiful, championship golf course, Butte Creek Country Club is a stunning setting for a wedding. The natural green and meticulously manicured grounds are the perfect backdrop for an outdoor ceremony and reception photographs. Beautiful outdoor and indoor ceremony sites are available. The panoramic windows of the Clubhouse frame the tranquility of the golf course and allow an enjoyable setting whether inside or outdoors. Every event is a special event at Butte Creek Country Club.

3 Reviews for Butte Creek Country Club

3 Butte Creek Country Club Reviews

Misha
Misha

Married on 06/02/2012

The staff was perfect. Axel was such a good working and always made sure I was taken care of through out the day. The set up was perfect, they really gave me nothing to even worry about it. Read more The staff was perfect. Axel was such a good working and always made sure I was taken care of through out the day. The set up was perfect, they really gave me nothing to even worry about it.

Dawn
Dawn

Married on 04/16/2011

This venue was absolutely beautiful and I am very glad we chose it. Holly and Eric were both great people to work with and were very accommodating. The service staff on the day of the wedding were ... Read more extremely helpful and professional and we couldn't have asked for more. The food was absolutely amazing and our guests were raving about it! If I had it to do all over again, I would use Butte Creek Country Club again.

A
Alicia

Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I got married here in September of 2014. The ground are beautiful and a wonderful place for wedding photos. The way you can change the size of the reception hall is really great as it ... Read more allows you to a varied size of guest lists. The Hall itself with it's sweeping windows let in a ton of natural light allowing you to opt for less decorations. We chose to move the ceremony site to under two big beautiful trees instead of facing the shooting range. The food was delicious. The staff was very nice and professional. My only complaint is that are the end of the night the threw away some of our decorations in the haste of cleaning up.

Butte Creek Country Club FAQ