Butterbug's Baked Goods

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Butterbug's Baked Goods

Butterbug's Baked Goods is a wedding bakery in Asheville, North Carolina that specializes in wedding cakes and desserts. This bakery has been serving the Asheville area for over 10 years, providing delicious handmade, preservative and stabilizer-free cakes and desserts for weddings and other special events. Offering a wide variety of flavors and a personalized touch, Butterbug's Baked Goods is sure to provide your wedding with sweet memories.

Experience
Wendi Williams of Butterbug's Baked Goods has been baking wedding cakes since 2005, helping over 200 engaged couples find the perfect cake for their wedding celebration. In 2008, Wendi became the head pastry chef for Nine Mile restaurant, where she creates award-winning desserts along with her artistry at Butterbug's Baked Goods.

Butterbug's Baked Goods specializes in wedding cakes, and also offers pies, cake pops, tartlets, cookies, brownies, blondies, and other baked goods. Delivery fee includes cake table decorating to match your wedding style. Using all-natural ingredients, Butterbug's Baked Goods provide gluten-free, vegan, and lactose-free baking. Their cake services include:

• Consultations

8 Butterbug's Baked Goods Reviews

RHONDA
Rhonda Mccauley

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Butterbugs - Delicious cake and gracious personality!

I called Wendi on a holiday weekend asking for a cake to serve at dinner after my granddaughter's wedding. She was such an angel! She made a coconut creme cake that was a hit with everyone who ... Read more attended the after wedding dinner reception! She even offered me cookies while I waited for her to box the cake. I highly recommend this business!!

M
Moira

Married on 06/04/2019

Scrumptious desserts and amazing service

Love love love! Wendi baked a cake and cupcakes for our wedding. She was very flexible working with my parents since I live out of town. All the desserts were amazing and she had really great ... Read more recommendations, plus she decorated the whole table and set some treats aside for us. Can't recommend her enough!

H
hannah

Married on 11/08/2018

Absolutely amazing pies and cake for our wedding!

Wendi at Butterbugs was absolutely amazing. Before we arrived at our venue, she set up and decorated our cake and pie table beautifully to match our decorations! We had an assortment of incredible ... Read more pies and a lemon buttercream cake that was literally the best I have ever tasted! Not only are the baked goods to die for, but Wendi was also a pleasure to talk to and plan with. I highly recommend Butterbugs to anyone planning a party or just looking for some yummy treats!