Buttercup Event Co

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Buttercup Event Co

Buttercup Event Co. is a wedding design and planning service in Seattle, Washington. This talented team led by Deena Lee offers full-service event design, planning, and execution to ensure your big day is everything you’ve always dreamed it would be. They promise service with attention to every detail, and flexibility that allows you to have your dream wedding on a budget and timeframe that fits you. Buttercup Event Co. customizes events to suit the hosts, and promises to exceed every expectation with their high standard of service.

Buttercup Event Co. offers several different wedding packages to meet the needs of all types of couples. They offer full-service and partial planning, as well as day-of-coordination services to give you just the right kind of attention you need to make the planning process less stressful. Buttercup Event Co. will help you make the right design choices, develop a cohesive plan for both the visual elements and activities, and coordinate all logistics to ensure a seamless wedding experience.

6 Reviews for Buttercup Event Co

6 Buttercup Event Co Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 07/14/2018

Deena came to our rescue in helping us to organise our wedding which had lots of out of towner guests. She understood our needs for an intimate dreamy wedding and went above and beyond in so many ... Read more ways. She helped us to enjoy our special day with her attention to details and is so positive, warm and organized. She is a visionary artist, great communicator and super organized. Thank you so much Deena, you are the best!

J
Jon

Married on 09/09/2018

Deena is super communicative and helpful. I was the wedding DJ and she made sure I had everything I needed on top of all her coordinating duties. She even went the extra mile to bring me appetizers to ... Read more ensure I had something to eat while I was still busy at work.

S
Shaunna

Married on 09/02/2018

Deena was so wonderful to work with and very detailed. Read more Deena was so wonderful to work with and very detailed.