Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More

Montego Bay, JM · View map

About Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More

Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More is a professional bridal beauty company in Falmouth, Jamaica. This team of talented stylists creates one of a kind looks for brides of every look. They work hard to accent your natural features and help you see how beautiful you really are. Whether you want a natural look or something red carpet-ready, Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More will ensure your bridal pampering experience is one of a kind.

Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More provides onsite makeup and hairstyling services for brides and bridal parties. You will be able to meet with your stylist to choose a makeup look and hairstyle that will compliment your features and personal preferences. Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More also provides relaxing facials to help your skin rejuvenate and shine for the wedding day.

20 Reviews for Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More

20 Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More Reviews

P
Featured
Petrona

Married on 08/06/2018

My makeup artiste was one of the things that made my day beautiful.. She was professional and very quick.. My husband mentioned that he had to hold back the tears when I he saw me walking down the ... Read more aisle.. The make up lasted the entire day through all the heat and sweat .. I felt like a beautiful bride and that feeling was enhanced by the many complements I got about my hair and makeup , a complete stranger even started to carry my dress trail when I was leaving the hotel.. my makeup artiste made me feel special , she never left my side until I left for the ceremony and she even checked on me after.. in fact from the day i booked her she was with me all the way... If you are a bride and u are thinking about a makeup artiste Shanique is the one for u

M
msuther25@hotmail.com

Married on 05/22/2019

Great experience

We enjoyed makeup and hairstyle. We were a bit rushed with getting married and everything came together splendidly. Fantastic job and extreme patience. Read more We enjoyed makeup and hairstyle. We were a bit rushed with getting married and everything came together splendidly. Fantastic job and extreme patience.

M
Monique

Married on 12/22/2018

She was on time and delivered professional services right throughout

Shaniek did my makeup for my wedding. I looked flawless. It was the perfect look for a perfect day #SatisfiedBride Read more Shaniek did my makeup for my wedding . I looked flawless. It was the perfect look for a perfect day #SatisfiedBride