Butterfly Kisses Photography

Cape Coral, FL · View map

About Butterfly Kisses Photography

WE CAPTURE YOUR DAY LIKE A STORY IN A BOOK, JUST WITHOUT ALL THE WORDS!

We are a Fun, Hip and Unique Photography Studio! Our images are young and fresh with a modern flare that shows the true

personality of each individal couple. As artists, we are inspired by every detail that has a part in your wedding. After the cake

is all gone, the tuxes are returned, your dress and shoes are packed, your photographs remain to always remember one of the

best days of your lives. These photographs document your whole day: the emotions, the excitment, the butterflies you have,

you will have them forever! You will absolutely fall in love with your photographs from Butterfly Kisses Photography, and hey

possibly us too! Cherish them in albums, as your custom wall art, metal prints, image boxes, canvases, and many, many more

unique products to choose from.

24 Reviews for Butterfly Kisses Photography

24 Butterfly Kisses Photography Reviews

E
Erika

Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Maria and her photography skills for my wedding pictures. She has awed my husband and I with the pictures she has given us to cherish forever. I don't even have ... Read more to brag about her because everyone who sees my pictures already says how amazing they are! Maria and her husband make a great team and are just genuinely good people. I will be coming to her in the future for pictures as our family grows! I can't wait for newborn pictures in the coming years!

C
krystal

Married on 02/21/2015

Maria from Butterfly Kisses Photography is fantastic! She has been extremely helpful not just with photos but with all elements of the wedding. She is quick to respond and has answered anything that I ... Read more have had questions about. She has given very helpful advice. Her photos are so beautiful and they tell a love story. We were so pleased with our engagement photos and so was our family and friends.We got our pictures back quickly in the time frame Maria gave us. She went through all of them with us one by one. I wanted to choose one to blow up big and it was an extremely hard decision because we loved them all. My sister got engaged 7 months after me and decided to book her for her wedding as well. I am so excited for the big day and I know my pictures will come out great! Thanks Maria!! Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! The pictures really captured the moment in every aspect of the wedding. Maria and PJ were a pleasure to work with. We can not wait for our wedding album to come in that Maria created for us :)

B
Brooke

Married on 09/26/2014

I really liked Maria and her husband. I haven't even got my pictures back yet, but I already know they did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Read more I really liked Maria and her husband. I haven't even got my pictures back yet, but I already know they did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone I know.