Butternut Farm Golf Club

Stow, MA · View map · Visit website

About Butternut Farm Golf Club

Butternut Farm Golf Club is an elegant country club wedding venue that is located in Stow, Massachusetts. This venue only hosts one event per day to ensure that the focus is on you and your perfect day. Butternut Farm Golf Club is here to ensure your wedding day is everything you've ever dreamed of and more.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 240 wedding guests at Butternut Farm Golf Club. The award-winning Heritage Room offers scenic views that overlook Wheeler Pond and a covered bridge. There is also the Octagonal Cocktail Lounge, perfect for your cocktail hour for guests to enjoy.

Butternut Farm Golf Club can provide the following event services:

• Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
The Butternut Farm Golf Club catering services provides the following options for couples to choose from:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
The in-house bar services provide the following options:

• Bartender(s)

G
Featured
Genevieve

Married on 06/17/2017

I am SO happy my sister in law recommended Butternut Farm to us as a venue. We fell in love with Butternut during our first visit. The grounds and building are obviously beautiful, but the staff is ... Read more what makes Butternut a step above the rest. Hope was fantastic and Denise was simply a rock star on my wedding day. She made sure that all of my wedding day requests were taken care of and every detail was perfect. She was always available via email or cell during the time leading up to our wedding to answer questions and help with the planning. Incredibly organized and thorough. One of my favorites memories from our wedding was after our church ceremony when Denise brought us upstairs to see the room before the guests came up. I broke down in tears seeing how she had totally captured my vision and everything looked even BETTER than I could have ever imagined. I already had complete confidence and peace of mind going into my wedding day because everyone at Butternut was just so professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process, and you could tell they were "invested" in their couples as people. The entire staff was friendly and efficient, too. Their recommended vendors did not disappoint either. My guests are still raving about the whole wedding experience at Butternut. If you decide to have your wedding at Butternut, you will not be disappointed. Couldn't have asked for more!! I will be forever grateful for our amazing wedding memories. Picture Credit: Debbie Segreve <3

Josh
Josh Silverman

Getting married on 07/19/2020

Perfection tucked away

This place couldnt be anymore perfect... The level attention and service is beyond measure my fiance was in tears as we left the place absolutely perfect Read more this place couldnt be anymore perfect ... the level attention and service is beyond measure my fiance was in tears as we left the place absolutely perfect

Teri
Teri

Married on 08/07/2019

From the very first meeting with Hope to the details meeting with Erin our event planner, we were both very pleased with their professionalism. They were always quick to respond to any question via ... Read more email or phone call. When we took a tour of the facility we were amazed at how well they could accommodate both the ceremony and reception all in one location whether we wanted the ceremony inside or outside with backup plans for any inclement weather. Our first meeting to review the schedule was practically effortless due to the excellent guidance of Erin. This included scheduling our tasting, the rehearsal and the actual ceremony and reception. The food was delicious and the serving staff very attentive. They were very gracious and accommodating regarding the special needs of some of our guests. The menu was able to accommodate our vegetarian and gluten free friends and family. The grounds were beautiful. Getting married on September 28 afforded us the luxury of beautiful outdoor photos with amazing foliage in the background, unfortunately it rained on our wedding day. Butternut did such an amazing job with our whole event that we didn't even notice the rain. I took a chance and emailed Erin 2 weeks after the wedding and asked if we could come by some morning and take some photos around the course and they graciously agreed. So not only did we get beautiful wedding day photos, I was able to go back and have my lovely outdoor photos. This to me was amazing. They really go the extra mile to make sure their couples are happy. Erin was very helpful in allowing and planning with me some extra little surprises for my husband to be. We can't say enough good things about the whole facility and the amazing staff. Between the people, the chef and the facility our wedding day was perfect. Our guests are still talking about it. They helped create memories that will be cherished forever. Thank you to everyone at Butternut Farm Golf Club.