By Asa Photography

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About By Asa Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Alexandria, Virginia, By Asa Photography has been impressing ready-to-wed couples since its inception in 2012. Run by professional photographer Asa Orrin-Brown, the company utilizes creative off camera lighting to create one-of-a-kind wedding imagery. Always looking for the perfect candid moment, By Asa Photography is the ideal choice for capturing the personality and style of its couples.

By Asa Photography offers a wide variety of wedding packages that can be customized to fit you and your significant other's specific needs. Included services consist of the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Asa and his team also offer various wedding-related amenities. Available items include:

• Wedding albums
  • Save the dates
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

Areas Covered
By Asa Photography is conveniently located in the heart of Alexandria. Photography coverage is provided to couples in the local area, as well as those in Maryland and Washington D.C.

66 Reviews for By Asa Photography

66 By Asa Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Joanie

Married on 09/09/2016

I'm speechless with the photos I've received from Asa. These are some of the best photos I've ever seen or been a part of. He captured every perfect moment from prep time to the final dance. I read ... Read more earlier in reviews before booking, that he was a "stealth ninja"...INDEED he is...he's all over the place during the ceremony and reception, but you barely see him, and he gets ALL the best photos. He guided us through the first look posed and family shots with kindness, ease and absolute professionalism. I KNOW I'll see Asa again, whether it's family photos, an anniversary party, or something else - I wouldn't think of any other photographer than Asa. The most sincere thank you from my husband and I. We now have priceless memories to share for years to come.

D
Dan B

Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing photographer!!!

We are over the moon that we had Asa capture our wedding, as he exceeded our already high expectations! He truly was a "ninja" capturing shots from cool angles and made sure to ask we got all the ... Read more shots we wanted at each stage of the day. He was extremely easy to work with and professional, and his co-photographer colleague was also fantastic! We got our photos back afterwards in record time and are currently enjoying remembering the special day that whizzed by. Definitely recommend.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfectly captured our day

We loved working with Asa! He was very responsive and flexible about meeting with us and provided us with all the information we needed. Throughout the whole planning process he was very helpful and ... Read more professional. We have a big family so doing all the family portraits on wedding day can be quite stressful, but he was amazingly calm and patient with everyone. Several of our family members and friends even commented on it to me. We could not be happier with the final product! Our photos are beautiful and full of emotion and excitement. He perfectly captured our memories from our wedding day.