Hired? Hired

By Asa Photography

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About By Asa Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Alexandria, Virginia, By Asa Photography has been impressing ready-to-wed couples since its inception in 2012. Run by professional photographer Asa Orrin-Brown, the company utilizes creative off camera lighting to create one-of-a-kind wedding imagery. Always looking for the perfect candid moment, By Asa Photography is the ideal choice for capturing the personality and style of its couples.

By Asa Photography offers a wide variety of wedding packages that can be customized to fit you and your significant other's specific needs. Included services consist of the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Asa and his team also offer various wedding-related amenities. Available items include:

• Wedding albums
  • Save the dates
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

Areas Covered
By Asa Photography is conveniently located in the heart of Alexandria. Photography coverage is provided to couples in the local area, as well as those in Maryland and Washington D.C.

63 Reviews for By Asa Photography

63 By Asa Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Joanie

Married on 09/09/2016

I'm speechless with the photos I've received from Asa. These are some of the best photos I've ever seen or been a part of. He captured every perfect moment from prep time to the final dance. I read ... Read more earlier in reviews before booking, that he was a "stealth ninja"...INDEED he is...he's all over the place during the ceremony and reception, but you barely see him, and he gets ALL the best photos. He guided us through the first look posed and family shots with kindness, ease and absolute professionalism. I KNOW I'll see Asa again, whether it's family photos, an anniversary party, or something else - I wouldn't think of any other photographer than Asa. The most sincere thank you from my husband and I. We now have priceless memories to share for years to come.

B
Britney

Married on 09/16/2018

Asa is an incredible photographer! We are delighted to have worked with him on several occasions with our wedding day being the most special. Asa is always responsive, courteous and professional. His ... Read more work is amazing! He truly captures the beauty of each moment in the most unique way. The photos he has taken for us so far are beautiful and we cannot wait to see our wedding photos. I highly recommend Asa for any photography needs. He is amazing to work with!

E
Erin

Married on 06/08/2018

Fantastic weddding photographer. We had seen his work before and chose him based on a friend’s recommendation. Very friendly and took tons of pictures and they all turned out great. He went out of his ... Read more his way to accommodate the reception guests. Highly recommend.