By Asa Photography

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About By Asa Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Alexandria, Virginia, By Asa Photography has been impressing ready-to-wed couples since its inception in 2012. Run by professional photographer Asa Orrin-Brown, the company utilizes creative off camera lighting to create one-of-a-kind wedding imagery. Always looking for the perfect candid moment, By Asa Photography is the ideal choice for capturing the personality and style of its couples.

By Asa Photography offers a wide variety of wedding packages that can be customized to fit you and your significant other’s specific needs. Included services consist of the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Asa and his team also offer various wedding-related amenities. Available items include:

• Wedding albums
  • Save the dates
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

Areas Covered
By Asa Photography is conveniently located in the heart of Alexandria. Photography coverage is provided to couples in the local area, as well as those in Maryland and Washington D.C.

71 Reviews for By Asa Photography

71 By Asa Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Joanie

Married on 09/09/2016

I'm speechless with the photos I've received from Asa. These are some of the best photos I've ever seen or been a part of. He captured every perfect moment from prep time to the final dance. I read ... Read more earlier in reviews before booking, that he was a "stealth ninja"...INDEED he is...he's all over the place during the ceremony and reception, but you barely see him, and he gets ALL the best photos. He guided us through the first look posed and family shots with kindness, ease and absolute professionalism. I KNOW I'll see Asa again, whether it's family photos, an anniversary party, or something else - I wouldn't think of any other photographer than Asa. The most sincere thank you from my husband and I. We now have priceless memories to share for years to come.

J
Jane S Bruckner

Married on 06/29/2019

Great photographer

I was so impressed with Asa and his partner. They showed up on time and took hundreds of photos. My guests laughed and said they hoped I wasn't paying him by the shot. He took so many. He knew exactly ... Read more exactly what my daughter wanted and got the shots without being in the way!

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photos!

Asa was amazing to work with; he was professional yet warm. Our entire bridal party enjoyed our time with him. He took over 7,000 photos and still got them back to us in record time. We cannot ... Read more recommend him enough. What a pleasure to work with and what amazing photos. Thank you, Asa!!