By Charlie

Millet, LC · View map · Visit website

About By Charlie

‘By Charlie’ seamlessly combines a sleek & chic city standard of service with the laid back luxury of island living to provide you with a premium wedding & event planning, design & co-ordination service in St Lucia,Caribbean.

Owned and managed by Charlotte (a.k.a Charlie) Cooper -who has over a decade of international experience with some of Europe’s leading event firms- we provide a highly personalised planning process and enchant guests with a multi sensory experience at every single soirée. We have quickly become known as the go to planner for when you want a truly spectacular event, working with only the best venues, vendors & contractors on island to deliver your dreams & mold your memories.

16 Reviews for By Charlie

16 By Charlie Reviews

Mrinalini
Featured
Mrinalini Ahire

Getting married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely the best!

Stephen and I always wanted a destination wedding, and chose St Lucia as Stephen had spent a part of his childhood there. I had some anxiety about planning a destination wedding, but Charlie came very ... Read more highly recommended by our family and friends in St Lucia. From the moment I had my first FaceTime consultation with her, I knew I had made the perfect choice with Charlie. She was very attentive to the vision we had for our special day. While I had a general idea of what I wanted, it was Charlie that helped me put together all the intricate details. Shortly after our consultation, Charlie sent us a design package that exceeded anything we had expected. She had not missed a single detail from our FaceTime discussion. During our second FaceTime appointment, Charlie’s passion was very clear, as she would get just as excited as us about the details of our big day. Throughout the planning process, Charlie was great at communicating with us, despite the time difference. She was available to answer our questions and provided support and input with making any decisions. Charlie will absolutely go above and beyond what is expected of a wedding planner. She took time out of her schedule at Christmas to take us on a venue tour and to introduce us to our vendors. She brought her 3-D designs to the venue, so we could really visualize the set up for the wedding. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and paired us with the perfect officiant, DJ and photographer. In addition to the wedding, Charlie also helped us plan other wedding week events. She helped create welcome packages for our out-of-town guests. She also put us in touch with a henna artist and an Indian chef, as we had a few traditional events planned to honour my Indian culture. On the wedding day, Charlie had detailed schedules for hair and makeup. She had already given the bridal party a list of what we would need to eliminate any unnecessary stress. Every little detail was already thought of, and I was completely relaxed. The set up at the venue was breathtaking, making for an absolutely perfect ceremony. The dinner and reception areas were something out of a fairytale. Charlie completely transformed the venue. The lighting, the hanging florals, and all the décor were beyond stunning. To this day we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful the venue was. I can say without a doubt that our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without Charlie’s expertise, professionalism, hard work and dedication. If you are planning a wedding or any other event in St Lucia, there is truly no better choice than By Charlie.

C
Christina

Getting married on 07/05/2019

Planning with Charlie and already so so happy

I think this website is intended for couples to review after the wedding but we have hired charlie for our 2019 wedding and we wanted to hop on here to sing her praises,she is a wonderwoman! She is ... Read more juggling so many events plus a family, home etc but never fails to respond to us, keep us updated and is regularly checking in to reassure us all is under control. We went with her gold package which gives her full control of our day as me and husband to be are both exhausted doctors who sleep crazy times and don't have a creative bone in our bodies, we have also never organised any bigger event than a 30th birthday between us and that got us stressed and anxious in itself. We went with a destination wedding so we can combine it into a vacation and honeymoon all in one with our closest friends and family. We don't know the island but her guidance alone makes us feel at home already. She has walked us patiently but thoroughly through the process, ensuring we don't feel overwhelmed at any stage and stepping back when she feels we are stressed or busy. She had a 60 minute consultation with us on FaceTime and within a week we had our dream wedding in a 28 page pdf document. Will review and add photos after the wedding but charlie, thank you thank you thank you, i never imagined the planning process would give me amazing lifetime m memories but it really is, I get so excited when I see your name ping up on my phone. We are so thankful to you Charlie, Della and team, cant wait for the big day/week Christina and Ayden

A
Anya Du Boulay

Getting married on 06/04/2019

Outstanding!

Charlie has an amazing attention to detail, she works hard to deliver on your dream, even suggesting extra touches to make it better than you could have imagined. I have been a part of 2 weddings that ... Read more that she planned and coordinated, one for my sibling and the other for my sister-in-law; both were unique unique and blew me away. She is professional, focused and executes impeccably!