By Imagine Photography

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About By Imagine Photography

NEW!!! NOW OFFERING..... GET YOUR EDITED WEDDING IMAGES THE SAME NIGHT!

WHO DOES THAT ???? ....... WE DO!!!!!

You are unique and so is your wedding day. That’s why choosing the photographer who knows how to capture uniqueness is so important.Your wedding photographer will be responsible for capturing all the candid and emotional moments from one of the most important days of your life……your wedding day.

So what’s most important in finding the right wedding photographers? EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHERS.

Thats where we come in, By Imagine Photography is a wedding and event photographer with over 42 years of experience. Our photojournalistic, story-telling style combined with contemporary and classic touches, captures true emotion and real moments.

Rocco and his team are known as one of the best wedding and event photographers in Naples FL, Sarasota FL, Ft Myers FL, Tampa FL, and worldwide. Offering many affordable, customized, wedding collections. But don’t take our word for it just read what our couples have to say.

What we can offer you

• One event per day
  • Two photographers
  • Engagement shoot
  • Rehearsal coverage
  • High quality, hand made, flush mount albums
  • All the high-resolution images we shoot
  • Professional image enhancements
  • Metal and acrylic wall prints
  • Videography collections
  • Wedding day, personal photo coordinator
  • NEW !! Get your edited images the night of the wedding!!
  • Satisfaction guarantee, we put it in writing

Contact us today before your date is gone. We are available for those with busy lifestyles. You can call us, text us, FaceTime us or we can do a meet and greet! To make it convenient for you we could chose a location to meet very close to you. Call today 239.785.5000

85 Reviews for By Imagine Photography

85 By Imagine Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kathy

Married on 01/20/2018

First class service from the start to finish! We are so happy with By Imagine photography. Our photos were breathtaking. The You could really tell the difference with someone who has so much more ... Read more experience than all the others. They were so personable and fun to work with. It was like they were part of the family. My husband and I looked at over 10 photographers before making a decision. Trust me, this is the photographer you want !

T
Tiffany

Getting married on 02/01/2021

The best in Florida!

We looked at so many photographers and only one stood out above them all, Rocco and By Imagine photography. Rocco is so on top of his profession. He had stressed to us how important experience is when ... Read more dealing with weddings. He was SO right! He and his team were so efficient. They even bring a photo coordinator, she was amazing. Keep up with my crazy requests and they organized my day including my other vendors to make my day truly a stress free day. All we had to do was be there!! His images are second to none, absolutely beautiful. Can't believe how many higher priced photographers we went to that had so many years less experience and did not provide the service we received. Rocco was so responsive in every step of the way. Always accommodating and put up with all my pre-wedding jitters. If you want a top self experience at a very reasonable rate you need to check them out.

E
Erica

Married on 08/18/2018

Rocco and his team, Chris and Melissa, were absolutely amazing! I still haven't received my pictures but judging by all he did during my wedding, I am absolutely positive they will be amazing. He is ... Read more very hands on and has so much experience, that you will feel taken care of and assured. I highly recommend Rocco, from the moment you meet you him, you will not be let down.