By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design

Columbia, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design

By Invitation Only is an event planning and design company based in Columbia, South Carolina. The company creates weddings that are filled with emotion and a timeless sense of wonder. Since 2005, they have worked with over 200 couples to produce both quietly elegant and wonderfully extravagant events.

By Invitation Only designs weddings that reflect the personalities and visions of couples, transforming reception spaces and working with clients to create memorable experiences. They work with classic elements and cutting-edge trends to bring your dream to life and deliver a flawless outcome. Their team will coordinate all the elements of your event so that you can relax and enjoy each moment knowing that your special day is in good hands. These are the services they offer in their customized packages:

• Vendor referrals and management
  • Decor and design
  • Wedding day timeline
  • Rehearsal and day-of management
  • Etiquette advice
  • Table diagrams with seating charts
  • Transportation services

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/27/2017

Melanie and her team are an absolute dream with which to work. When we first met, I had no idea what we wanted, what to do, or how to get started. Melanie was always responsive to my questions, ideas, ... Read more or random worries; she guided and supported us through the wildly cumbersome process of planning a wedding while keeping it fun and exciting; and she made everything easy and stress-free. Melanie created the most beautiful fairy tale wedding we could have ever imagined. We’re so very grateful for all that she did for us in bringing our perfect day to life. I can't say enough wonderful things about By Invitation Only. I'd work with them again in a heartbeat.

Lara
Lara

Married on 12/31/2018

Everything We Could Ever Ask For

Melanie and her team did a spectacular job for our New Year's Eve wedding. We chose the Essential Design and Day of Coordinating package because I had already done a lot of the initial meetings by the ... Read more time we decided to hire a wedding planner. I wish I had asked earlier though because this team really took the stress out of the entire planning process. Melanie was so organized at each of our meetings and helped me think of things that I hadn't even considered. She has an eye for what is going to look great, fit your budget, and fit the style of your wedding. We are so thankful to have found such a great team. I enjoyed our wedding day immensely and I know that had a great deal to do with all of the behind the scenes work that they did. I was able to relax and completely trust them to make sure every detail was perfect!

T
Tiffany

Married on 11/03/2018

Bio is a must!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without Melanie and her team! BIO kept everything organized for us and never let us get off schedule! Everything fell into place and our wedding night was ... Read more 110% flawless! I couldn’t imagine doing it without BIO! If you’re on the fence about a planner— DO IT, and CHOOSE BIO!