by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events

Ladera Ranch, CA · View map

About by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events

Welcome to one of the best times of your life!

My name is Kerri Hatter and I would be thrilled to be a part of your wedding. Several years ago, I was in your same position - I was so excited to be getting married, but I was also a little stressed because I realized I now needed to plan one of the most important days of my life. Because I had spent so many years in the event planning industry, I was sure I could do it myself, and when I did, I realized I had found my new passion as well as my new career, but I also found out a wedding coordinator is essential to planning the big day.

From many years of experience, I know that in order to create unforgettable events, you have to focus on the details, build relationships with vendors and provide impeccable customer service. Fortunately, these are the things I thrive on! This wedding is about you and my goal is to make sure you are stress free during the planning and execution and that things turn our exactly how you envisioned for your big day.

Time goes by so quickly, you should focus on experiencing the moments while I focus on making them happen.

16 Reviews for by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events

16 by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Reviews

J
Joyce

Married on 03/30/2013

Kerri was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process and she made the actual wedding date a breeze! Even though we only hired her 'officially' for day/week of coordination, she ... Read more walked us through the entire planning process and was always there to help us at any time. As we got closer to the wedding, she was supportive and reassuring and took the stress out of those last few days. Our actual wedding went perfectly and everything was so smooth and stress-free for us. She took care of all of the hundreds of 'moving parts' of a wedding and let us enjoy our wedding with our family and friends. We can't imagine how hectic things would have been without all of her help!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/06/2012

Kerri was absolutely phenomenal in every way! I called her midway through my planning after we broke from our old planner (about five months before our Vegas wedding) and the difference was night and ... Read more day. Kerri was always available, meticulous about answering every question I emailed, our vendors loved her, and most importantly, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is fun, down-to-earth, and really got excited about planning my wedding with me. She also understood that I wanted to be a VERY hands-on bride (which probably makes a wedding planner's life more difficult!) and she balanced everything perfectly - letting me take charge and meet with vendors and design everything just the way I wanted it, while pulling all of the pieces together behind the scenes. I felt completely worry-free during the wedding weekend because I knew I was in good hands. She and her team helped assemble gift bags, personally delivered many of them (we had 300 guests!), did our table numbers, got our guests on and off of our shuttles, coordinated our rental deliveries. (These examples are a tiny fraction of everything she did, like run our entire wedding!) She coordinated our fireworks to burst at the perfect time during our first dance, and when the fire marshal said we couldn't have sparklers on our cake, she spent 20 minutes trying to convince him otherwise. Chris even caught our cake when it toppled over at some point during the reception! They literally went above and beyond for us. I cannot recommend Kerri more highly. She and Chris are GREAT people - my now husband and I LOVED them. Anyone would be in wonderful hands with, and more importantly, you will know you are in wonderful hands so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding! Our photos are here: http://www.jandjphotos.com/blog/2012/10/17/rachel-david-married-wedding-photographers-in-las-vegas/ Our highlight video is here: http://vimeo.com/52569286 Vegas brides, see my other reviews for the good and bad!

User2703922

2+ years ago

In LOVE with Kerri. She is organized, friendly, creative, and best of all, she follows through. Even if there was some tragic disaster at your wedding, you'd never know about it because she is so ... Read more prepared and great with dealing with people. I went to my own wedding rehearsal, and then a friends and really noticed how much I appreciated her. At mine, the Pastor was there waiting (she had arranged for it), my family was there, she had already talked to the venue director, they knew the plan, we just ran through it twice and we were out of there in no time. My friends.. it was a disaster. People were fighting with the bride about what "we did at our wedding" or "what I've seen is this..." But there was none of that with Kerri. She always stood up for me in a really sweet way. The wedding was perfect; she handled complicated vendors. There were last minute crafts that needed to be made but I didn't have the energy to make them. I showed up to my wedding, and saw that she had made them herself (HOW SWEET is that!?) I was literally sad when my wedding was over because it meant I didn't get to meet with her anymore! GO WITH KERRI! She will ensure that your big day is everything YOU want it to be, and more.