By Molly & Me

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About By Molly & Me

A Hair Salon By Molly and Me

By Molly and Me is a mother-daughter team of licensed hair and makeup professionals based out of Kirkwood. Missouri. Founders.. Lori and Molly offer personalized esthetics for clients to feel and look their best for any upcoming special event or wedding. Our professional team of stylists and makeup artists will walk you through your special day with confidence. With a detailed set of certifications and acknowledgements, and over 37 years in the beauty industry. By Molly and Me highlight their clients natural qualities and personal preferences with elegance and confidence in mind.

Experience

Both Lori and Molly posses a number of credentials and aptitudes that qualify them for any upcoming wedding celebration or special occasion. Some of their capabilities include:

• Cosmetology and esthetician licenses
  • State cosmetology instructor liscense
  • Nail and microblading certifications
  • Specific experience in balayage and children’s hairstyles
  • Over a combined 37 years in hair, cosmetic and wedding preparations
  • Qualifications in Logics, Matrix, and Pravana haircolor brands
  • Clawz cutting technique
  • Diva Curl for curly hair

Offering both in-salon services and travel options. Our in salon packages are focused for the very simple. Making you feel comfortable, elegant on your special day . We can also provide your wedding party with..champagne, mimosas, coffee, assorted muffins and pastries.

Additionally we offer our clients with some of the following hair and makeup services so you look your best on your wedding day or special event.

• Lash extensions

Jessa
Jessa Michelle

Married on 01/29/2019

Amazingggg

Molly styled my hair for my wedding and she also cut and colored my hair prior in her salon. Molly was really sweet and calming to my nerves on my big day. She didn’t make me feel rushed or stressed. ... Read more I showed her a photo of how I wanted my hair and she knew exactly what to do. I will forever be a returning client. Thank you Molly!

K
Kate

Married on 07/22/2017

Excellent job!

Fantastic hair on my hot summer wedding day. Gorgeous hair for me (the bride) and stunning and unique up-dos for my bridesmaids which all held in the heat. Professional, competitive price, time ... Read more efficient, & excellent quality. Highly recommend for your wedding!

J
Jake Schneider

Married on 05/15/2016

Amazing haircuts

Have been going to molly for a long time. She has always mastered any style cut i have shown her in a picture. Shes extremely professional and friendly would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. ... Read more Both my infant sons love when its time to go to the salon for hair cuts.

By Molly & Me FAQ