By the Way Bakery

New York, NY · View map

About By the Way Bakery

This is a special place, the kind you remember, but can never find. By the Way is an old-fashioned bakery where everything is made by hand, from scratch, in small batches. Oh, by the way, all our baked goods are gluten and dairy free. They're also certified kosher pareve. But most important, our wedding cakes and other desserts are all beautiful and delicious.

13 Reviews for By the Way Bakery

13 By the Way Bakery Reviews

Marie
Marie

Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful and tasty!

Helene was amazing to work with! From the first appointment set up chat to the tasting to follow-ups throughout she was a pleasure to work with, super professional and the cake came out amazing! The ... Read more cake was a hit! We can’t be more appreciative of the work done by this bakery! 5 stars a around!

A
allie

Married on 07/20/2018

First off I just want to say how much WE LOVE BY THE WAY BAKERY and from the first time I tried their cupcakes I knew this would be the place to get my gluten free wedding cake! Our wedding cake was ... Read more beyond amazing and beautiful. For the most part our guests had no idea they were eating gluten free cake and multiple people had told us how much they enjoyed our cake! Lia from the Hastings-on-Hudson location helped us from start to finish from setting up our cake tasting, to dealing with my emails and requests and making sure the cake topper and delivery went smoothly, we really cannot thank her enough for all she did for us to make it a wedding cake I could not only eat and enjoy!!! Even if you don't have a gluten issue you should definitely try BTW!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/22/2017

My Husband and I wanted to do something different for our wedding dessert and By The Way Bakery was absolutely amazing to work with in offering gluten free large tarts for our wedding. We chose 5 ... Read more different flavors and they were a hugeeee hit at our wedding. We hardly had any leftover and everyone raved at how good they were. We also ordered a gluten free Challah from them and it was one of the best gluten free Challahs I have ever tried. You will absolutely not regret working with By the Way Bakery for your wedding!