By Your Side Events

Napa, CA · View map · Visit website

About By Your Side Events

By Your Side Events is a wedding planning company located in the beautiful Napa Valley, California. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company was started in 2011 by Certified Wedding Planner Maria Bartolome. Maria has always had a passion for planning and organizing, and she would love to assist you in creating the wine country wedding of your dreams. The team at By Your Side Events will make sure you have a fun, relaxing and seamless wedding day.

By Your Side Events is a full-service company that provides the following wedding planning services:

• Ceremony

Featured
    Nancy Chan

Married on 10/13/2018

Love love Maria!

Maria was amazing! I hired her for day-of, and she was amazing and so helpful throughout the process leading up to the day. Very punctual (love! ) and we were in constant communication; any problems or ... Read more or concerns I had she was able to help me through and fix! I had a very simple set-up/reception party planned, and she set it up perfectly :) She even had his and her's drinks awaiting us at our table when we arrived! We hit a snag with our playlist not playing due to the lack of reception at my venue (didn't know beforehand); Maria, despite my protests, sat outside in the cold and downloaded my entire playlist (!!!) and it saved our night (literally; our dance party would have been ruined!). She and her assistant were so amazing, and I cannot thank you guys enough!!

S
    Sara

Married on 06/10/2019

Fun, Organized and a LIFESAVER

We hired Maria from BYS Events after finding her on Instagram and loving some of the photos from weddings she had done. On our initial phone call we just clicked and knew she would be the best for us ... Read more as we planned our destination wedding in Sonoma Co. We loved that she had been doing weddings in the Sonoma/Napa area for a few years, but that she wasn't doing 40+ weddings/year like some of the planners we had talked to previously. She made our day so stress-free that I would have thought she had been in the biz for 20+ years. I am so thankful for her and her assistant that she brought the day-of.

E
    Erin M

Married on 03/16/2019

Yes!!! Thank you Maria!

Definitely the best vendor we hired ever! Maria was so awesome during planning and helped us with EVERYTHING. Then when it came to the day of, Maria and her team (amazing team! ) literally thought of ... Read more everything, we had a bit of a challenging set up and even had to go back and forth on a rain plan but she was so helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for making our wedding day flawless and do special.