ByBecca.com

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About ByBecca.com

We design and create a line of unique hand painted glassware that makes great gifts for any and every occasion.

Planning an event?

Getting married?

We make really fun one of a kind Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Moms and Dads glasses, Groomsmen too. Need a hostess gift? Check out our tabletop glass designs for your home.

Birthdays - we offer a selection of glasses for that.

Special personalizations, no extra charge for that either. Special colors, not a problem, no extra charge.

You can also see some of our portfolio of work on some other websites, including:
Facebook, where you can find us at: www.facebook.com/ByBeccas

I am happy to answer any and all questions you may have about color and hand painted glass. Feel free to email us: rebecca[at]bybecca[dot]com or give us a call at: 757-673-6766

We look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Rebecca

18 Reviews for ByBecca.com

18 ByBecca.com Reviews

K
kathy

Married on 07/04/2014

Rebecca the owner of the company, has created the most unique and beautiful favors for my daughter's wedding this July. She worked with me and my daughter on the color and the design and offered many ... Read more wonderful suggestions that we had not thought of. I have previously gotten gifts from By Becca and have loved each and every one of them. This is my go to place for a unique and elegant gift

User3503437

2+ years ago

Love the glasses I ordered for my Bridesmaids! Becca created custom glasses and sent me a proof to ensure I liked the color combination. She was wonderful to work with and delivered within my short ... Read more time frame!

User3753892

2+ years ago

The owner of this company, Rebecca, was wonderful to work with. She is responsive and delivers exactly what you want with wonderful quality. I will continue to get customized glassware from her in the ... Read more future when I have more events. I strongly recommend doing business with her!