Byington Vineyard & Winery

Los Gatos, CA · View map

About Byington Vineyard & Winery

Byington Vineyard and Winery is no longer a Wedding venue. Please think of us for all your Private and Corporate Event needs!

4 Reviews for Byington Vineyard & Winery

4 Byington Vineyard & Winery Reviews

Jfrette
J

Getting married on 06/14/2020

My husband and I chose Byington Vineyard & Winery for our wedding venue and it was by far and away one of the best choices we made for that day. Because the truth is, you can hire amazing vendors to ... Read more fill in the gaps and make everything beautiful (which we did and they were truly awesome) but if the wedding venue itself isn't too glorious, well, then neither is the setting in general -- unless you want to hire David Tutera to bring in a whole garden and entourage of stylists for you! But luckily, Byington was stand-alone beautiful. And as super gorgeous fairy-tale reminiscent wedding venues go, this one was actually relatively affordable -- which is awesome since your package comes with day-of wedding coordinators who help facilitate the organization of all of the vendors you hire to bring in food, decor, etc. Still, what is even cooler: we had the entire run of the winery -- everything was our oyster: the wine cave, the VIP suite, the barrel room, the wedding hill, the grounds & vineyard. We got all of this for our guests to roam and enjoy during our wedding day with no outside guests! Importantly, Byington does NOT have more than one event at a time, unlike many other venues that have the gall to charge more money for LESS spectacular views! But I digress. On the topic of coordinators, there were two (Victoria and Debbie) and both ladies were very patient and helpful with my questions and concerns while I planned my wedding this past year. Notably, since I was my own wedding planner, I was practically stalking these two with random questions! As such, I couldn't be happier with how well they responded to me and how everything came together on the day of the wedding without me having to take the reins in any way. Yes, even though I didn't have a bona fide wedding planner other than myself, I was actually able to let go of control during the final week -- at which point Victoria became my wedding CEO. And let me tell you: for someone as picky as me, it is super difficult to surpass my expectations. To my delight, this is exactly what happened: all of my vendors were able to do their work seamlessly because of the organization of Byington's day-of coordinators. The end result? Something that actually resembled a David Tutera wedding. Moreover, they even helped with wedding processional timing in addition to helping me as I ascended the stairs to walk down the aisle on 'wedding hill'. From when I finished getting ready in the bridal suite, to the ceremony, to the reception and beyond, everything was completely magical. So magical, that my husband and I were nearly heart-broken when it was over and thus lingered on the balcony veranda after all of the guests had left. Driving away from our wedding, we knew that we had formed a great attachment to that place. As you can imagine, we will certainly visit again -- if only for a glass of wine and a magical view. If you end up choosing Byington for your wedding, you can no doubt expect a truly inspiring, romantic, and enchanted evening!

K
khanh

Married on 07/28/2007

Our location was amazing and very beautiful during our wedding. It was a bit hot during our July evening ceremony but the when the sun was setting it was nice, cool, private and beautiful. Pricey with ... Read more with the wine but they let us bring some cases of beer to help with cost.

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/27/2005

Beautiful venue. They do a lot of weddings here so they know what they are doing. I had a wedding planner, but they also provide a day-of coordinator to help. There is a nice bridal suite for getting ... Read more ready and plenty of beautiful spots for pictures. The room is somewhat small, so it wouldn't work for bigger weddings, and of course you have to buy their wine. No hard alcohol allowed. But the wine is great and I would recommend the venue.