BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE

Claremont, California · View map · Visit website

About BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE

Byrd Limousine Service is a Claremont, California-based company that offers limousine services to couples on their special day in the Los Angeles area and beyond. For over 30 years, Byrd Limousine Service has specialized in providing elegant wedding transportation services. The dedicated drivers at Byrd Limousine Service are honest, reliable and prompt and will go above and beyond to accommodate you on one of the most memorable days of your lives.

Byrd Limousine Service is a full-service business that offers a variety of transportation options for weddings. Those options include classic cars, exotic cars, SUVs, SUV limos, sedans, standards and stretch limos. The vehicles at Byrd Limousine Service may be equipped with a bar, bottle water and ice, a DVD player, fiber optics, flat screens, premium stereos, a privacy partition and red carpet service.

14 Reviews for BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE

14 BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE Reviews

S
Sabrina

Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend! Our driver was on time and got us to our destination safely. I found Byrd Limousine to be the most affordable compared to nearby rentals! Read more Highly recommend! Our driver was on time and got us to our destination safely. I found Byrd Limousine to be the most affordable compared to nearby rentals!

J
Jesse

Married on 10/07/2017

Lorena and I enjoyed the Classic Rolls Royce for our wedding. I would recommend using this company for future engaged couples. Read more Lorena and I enjoyed the Classic Rolls Royce for our wedding. I would recommend using this company for future engaged couples.

D
Devon

Married on 07/22/2017

Cannot recommend Bryd Limousine enough! Super easy to book, super affordable, AND they don't have the 4 hour minimum that a ton of other places have (which we didn't need). Our driver was awesome ... Read more and friendly too! The party bus that we rented fit all of us very comfortably, it was beautiful, clean, and came with a bottle of champagne for after our wedding ceremony! Do yourself a favor and book these guys asap!