Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets

Varysburg, NY · View map · Visit website

About Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets

Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets is nestled in the rolling hills of Wyoming County in Western New York State, just 35 minutes south of Buffalo, 15 minutes from East Aurora and Warsaw / Attica, and 1 hour from Rochester. It is a beautiful place where you can be sure to have a great wedding!

Byrncliff can host groups of up to 200 people, with great food, hospitality. We have a number of banquet rooms to choose from and can customize to your needs.

byrncliff.com

Unlike many other venues, we also have lodging - 25 traditional rooms together with the Maple Lodge, a full house with all amenities - 5 full bedrooms - which can hold up to 12 people.

Because we are a banquet facility, we do more than just weddings. We can cater to all social occasions might it be for golf outings, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, funeral lunches, business meetings and non profits. We have a great bar and restaurant, and of course our gorgeous golf course!

We are dedicated to meeting these needs with a sense of pride in our ability to create memorable guest experiences in quality and service.

3 Reviews for Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets

3 Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets Reviews

Mrs. Bansmer
Katie

Married on 08/11/2012

Byrncliff did an amazing job with our August wedding. Lets face it, weddings are expensive and Byrncliff fit right in our budget without us having to compromise the quality of our wedding. The food ... Read more was very reasonably priced and very, very good. They provided us the table cloths, cake cutting service, etc. for free. Lindsay and Patty were very friendly and easy to work with. Plus the ceremony is free, if you're looking to have ceremony and reception in the same space (which we were)! The scenery is beautiful and the service is great, all for an amazing price. This place is a hidden gem if you live in the Buffalo, Rochester, NY area!!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful & Amazing

Compared to most places that my husband and I checked out, Byrncliff was the cheapest and beautiful place to have my reception at. They just redid the banquet room that we had my reception in, it ... Read more looked amazing. The person my husband and I worked with for planning the reception, helped me out a lot. She made sure my reception was what I wanted. She answered every question I had as well as made sure everything got figured out. It was amazing. She was a big help.

M
michaela

Married on 08/26/2017

3.8

beautiful day

Overall once planning was mostly done the venue turned out great and was a beautiful day Read more Overall once planning was mostly done the venue turned out great and was a beautiful day

Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets FAQ