C.A. Macis Hair Studio

Highland, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About C.A. Macis Hair Studio

C.A. Macis Hair Studio is a hair salon based out of Highland, Indiana that specializes in weddings. Owner and stylist Candice Macis has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and styling large-scale events. Before focusing on entrepreunership, she worked as a master stylist for a multi-location Aveda salon in Oklahoma city where she organized and acted as one of a handful of hair and makeup leads for an annual fashion show that benefited the Institute for the Economic Empowerment of Women. The IEEW is a global organization that supports women-led business in developing countries by offering mentorship and support from other women business owners in the U.S. Candice loves creating gorgeous formal looks for your special day and will provide you with a stunning hairstyle that fits your personality and vision for when you walk down the aisle.

C.A. Macis Hair Studio starts your experience with a consultation to discuss your vision and desired style, and can accommodate wedding parties of most any size. Candice provides on-site services, or you can opt for a luxurious experience at her studio, where you’ll be treated to a glass of wine, tea, or coffee to help you relax and enjoy yourself. She offers a wide range of hair services to ensure you look incredible on your wedding day, some of which include:

• Beach waves

C
Cynthia Jack

Married on 08/01/2015

Just Perfect

I couldn't be happier with my hair and that of my wedding party on the big day! Leading up, Candice styled a trial run of the look we had in mind. This gave me a good idea on how I'd look the day of ... Read more and set my mind at ease. My hair was exactly what we talked about! On my wedding day, Candice came to our location with another stylist who curled and prepped hair. In the end, everyone looked fabulous and we were prepared for show time.

C.A. Macis Hair Studio Pricing