C and C Candy Buffets

McKeesport, PA · View map

About C and C Candy Buffets

C and C Candy Buffets is a family owned and operated company. We are professionals who come from a corporate landscape. Both Charles and Christine have vast experience in Management and Customer Service. With their backgrounds, they understand the importance of fulfilling the needs of each client and will work with you on every detail.

We started our company as a Hobby, for our own wedding. Candy Buffets became a love affair that we have decided to take on Full time. We create not only Candy Buffets but also S'mores Buffets. We have followed the best designers from major cities such as Los Angeles, Dallas/Ft Worth, Miami, New York, etc.

How do we differ from other Candy Buffet Companies? Our buffets are created to YOUR vision. The candies used in our buffets will be candies you help pick and we will not put something on the table that doesn't taste good just for the sake of color. We also select our candies based on the event. We strive to provide candies your guests will love and want to take home.. not the stuff from the penny store. Lastly, Any buffet we create and set up, we manage the entire event. We will not leave it to you or the facility. We come dressed and ready to work... to make sure your buffet is neat, jars are kept full and will assist any guest.

At the end of any event our goal is to leave your guests with "Memories sweet enough to last a lifetime"

4 Reviews for C and C Candy Buffets

4 C and C Candy Buffets Reviews

User4705859

2+ years ago

Christine & Charles were absolutely fantastic! They responded quickly to all of my messages, provided me with additional information and gave me many choices to choose from. They are a very genuine ... Read more and kind couple to work with. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend hiring them for your event! PS- The s'more booth is delicious!!! :)

K
Kendyll

Married on 10/10/2014

Christine was a DREAM to work with! SO friendly and professional! The set up was beautiful, the smores were AMAZING and the price was outstanding! I wish I could get married every year, I would ... Read more hire them every time!!

K
Kristen

Married on 07/04/2014

Fabulous to work with, out of this world service and expertise. Beautiful presentation! For a truly professional and unique experience, you can't go wrong! Read more Fabulous to work with, out of this world service and expertise. Beautiful presentation! For a truly professional and unique experience, you can't go wrong!!