C.B.N.'s Mobile Day Spa

Teaneck, NJ · View map · Visit website

About C.B.N.'s Mobile Day Spa

Let the spa services come to you with C.B.N.’s Mobile Day Spa. These traveling specialists have been offering the convenience of spa services at your choice of location for over 15 years. They cater to small or large groups. All the equipment is brought along to give you a personalized day at the spa with experienced therapists. You will be the most relaxed couple if you hire C.B.N.’s Mobile Day Spa for a wedding weekend treat.

When you need that relaxing time after all the planning is done and the coordinating is complete, the services at C.B.N.’s Mobile Day Spa are just the thing. They incredibly talented professionals will cater to your every want while creating a soothing ambiance for the utmost relaxation. They offer packages or you can customize your spa day treatments. Here are some of what they offer:

• Spa parties

Serdequia
Serdequia Williams

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Where do I begin, I had an event in Bridgeport, CT on July 20th and I must say Nadine (owner) was such a delight, She was very professional and worked with me throughout this entire process. The ... Read more service provided by Michele and Amy (Therapists) was just amazing from beginning to end, All my guest loved both therapist who were professional and very pleasant to be around. I look forward to continuously working with C.B.N's Mobile Day Spa. Their prices are affordable and it is definitely worth every penny. Thank you again for making my event truly special xoxoxo

N
Nyika Hollis

Married on 06/10/2018

Highly Recommend

The process of booking a service was super easy. I have purchased gift certificates that are available immediately for print-out. Nadine is professional and very sweet. My friends and I definitely ... Read more enjoyed her relaxing services and most of all our skin was glowing!

L
Laura Gashlin

Married on 09/13/2003

Mobile Day Spa Services - Charity Event

I have utilized C.B.N's Mobile Day Spa Services for many, many years. Nadine helped me create non-profit charity event in which we do mini-facials, back massages, hand massages, and other types of ... Read more services that we work on together depending upon the year. She and her staff are amazing. They are professionals in all manner but very personable as well. I would recommend Nadine's company to anyone.

C.B.N.'s Mobile Day Spa FAQ