C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production

Nicholasville, KY · View map

About C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production

C.D. Productions Mobile DJ has been in business for over 25 years providing amazing entertainment for thousands of weddings with over 100% satisfaction rating to date. We provide talented & Professional DJ/MC's. Elegant Event Lighting using the best LED technology. C.D. Productions DJ's consist of fun, personable, and mature Disc Jockey's and Event Host. Our sound and light system is the most state of the art in the business.

Our Company's goal is to create a wedding experience that is catered to your dream wedding. We treat each event like it's our own and work with you closely one on one to personalize any and every aspect possible in the most professional manner. We know that planning an event is a process but we believe that it shouldn't be a burden. We want to be there with you every step of the way so that you show up worry free on your special day and let us take the stress and so that you can have the most magical day of your life!

Other Services:

43 C.D. Productions Mobile DJ and Light Production Reviews

B
Brooke Redmon

Married on 06/29/2019

Chris was a wonderful Dj to work with for my wedding!

Chris did an amazing job in not only selecting the right music to play, but also in keeping the party atmosphere going throughout the night. The monogram and dancing on a cloud features really ... Read more elevated the whole experience! He was responsive and created such a relaxed and fun experience for me.

Cassie
Cassie

Married on 11/24/2018

Above and beyond

I have nothing but great things to say about Chris. It's hard searching for a DJ because you don't really have a portfolio to review of their work. From the day I met Chris, I could tell he really ... Read more cared about what he does. He is super professional and helpful. We had him do music for the reception and he did sound for our ceremony as well. He did everything we had asked for and was more than willing to help. My parents were super impressed that at the end of the night he even helped my dad with his coat. No regrets at all! Thank you Chris!

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Chris and his team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was beyond perfect! The music selection was amazing and his personality is second to none! So many of our guests bragged on Chris and ... Read more his team! The special additions, such as "dancing on a cloud" and our monogram on the wall made the wedding even more special! I recommend him to anyone and we will be using him for any events we need a DJ for in the future!