C&G Wedding and Event Designer

Florence, IT · View map · Visit website

About C&G Wedding and Event Designer

C&G Wedding and Event Designer is a wedding planning company based in Florence, Italy. They specialize in tailoring the event you’ve always dreamed of, while providing you with the attention you deserve. The unique setting of Italy allows for truly unforgettable weddings, and an inherent touch of charm and elegance. The company started as a passion through the friendship of the owners, and their attention to detail, design taste, and creativity has created a successful venture.

You are welcome to choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options from C&G Wedding and Event Designer. The two planners are happy to help you with your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They can provide budget analysis, guest list management, and full event designs. They also have a list of trusted vendors to make your selection simpler. If you desire, the team offers to-do lists and timelines to ensure that everyone stays on schedule. C&G Wedding and Event Designer has experience planning different wedding types, including:

• Civil unions

K
Featured
Kristeen

Married on 04/05/2019

A wonderful experience with two passionate and talented ladies!

Where do we start! Claudia and Giulia were like family! My husband and I got married at the beginning of April 2019 in Tuscany and these girls were our live-savers. Just to put things into perspective ... Read more of how hard they worked, I was living in Miami and my husband in London during the ENTIRE time of our wedding planning. We visited Italy twice within that time, and the girls made sure to make our visits as productive as possible. They even helped with booking our engagement photography shoot in Florence and finding a wedding band for me in Italy! We came across C&G Wedding and Event Designer in our internet searches and were so lucky to have found them! They were with us every step of the way, from choosing a venue, to communicating with and confirming our vendors, and making sure everything was smooth the day of. Although the weather was not on our side for some events during our wedding weekend, they made sure to have a perfect plan b that both my husband and I were happy with. Not only all of that that, but our friends and families were so impressed by how sweet, professional, organized and thorough they were! They truly made our day memorable and special and took so much weight off of our shoulders during the planning process and the day of our wedding. Their flexibility with communication (especially with both of us being in different time zones) and attentiveness to detail really assured us that nothing would be overlooked. The photo attached is just a glimpse of how hard they worked, even more so every second the day of our wedding. The others are all the small and large details they helped us with that came our beautifully! Overall, we would be happy to work with them again and would never hesitate to recommend them to a couple looking to have their fairy tale dream wedding in Italy! We love you Claudia and Giulia! Thank you again!

Adam
Adam and Shannon Are Getting Married!

Married on 07/08/2019

Trustworthy, responsive, reliable, great ideas, highly recommend!

We worked with C&G for our destination wedding in July. We had only been to Florence and the surrounding area once before (4 years ago -- and for just two days) but we knew we wanted an outdoor ... Read more Italian-style wedding, though we had no idea how to make that happen. We found C&G online after extensive searching and were drawn to their aesthetic from looking at their Instagram. From our early conversations with Claudia, it was very clear that she was genuinely excited about her job and helping us plan our dream wedding. Our vision was very specific (family pizza party at a fancy venue) and it seemed that other companies that we had spoken to were either not comfortable with it or unwilling to try to make it a reality. Claudia never gave off this impression and in fact, found a venue, florist, caterer, and photographer that fit what we were looking for exactly. She would always send us multiple options to choose from and handled all of the vendor communication/management/booking/arranging for us. We never went to Florence before the wedding. Claudia was the one who did the venue site visit and caterer tasting (having now had the wedding, we can assure you that she absolutely nailed it)... obviously this speaks to how fantastic of a planner she is. We had chosen the table arrangement based on photos online, but when Claudia went to see it in person she didn't think it fit our vision. She then recommended some changes and was absolutely correct. On the day of the wedding, Claudia transformed the venue beyond our wildest expectations. When we did the site visit with her a few days before the wedding, it was clear to us that she had a vision for what it was going to look like and how it was going to be. This took a lot of the pressure off of us. Everything went off without a hitch -- all of the vendors were on time and knew exactly what they needed to do. Claudia is sweet and kind, always happy, available whenever you need her, and completely trustworthy. We cannot recommend her enough -- you should absolutely work with her. Thank you Claudia!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 05/17/2019

Tuscan Wedding

I can’t recommend C&G Wedding and Event Designer enough. Claudia and her team made my Tuscan wedding dreams come true. I gave her 100% of my trust because I am from Texas and we planned my ENTIRE ... Read more wedding over the phone and email! Claudia broke down all of my options every step of the way and took it one thing at a time. She made this process so stress free! Claudia was available to call, text and email me whenever I needed her and she always had an answer or solution to whatever I needed. She has so many connections to amazing vendors and can provide you with anything you need. My wedding was a fairytale! Everything turned out exactly how I wanted! Claudia was such an advocate for me on my wedding day as well. She took care of every last detail and made sure my vision came to life. She is so kind and her presence just gives you comfort as a bride. HIGHLY recommend!!!