C. Haley Photography

Enfield, NH · View map

About C. Haley Photography

Hi there and thank you so much for taking the time to check out my info. My name is Catelynn and I specialize in Wedding and Lifestyle photography. I LOVE capturing memories that will last a life time. I absolutely love being around happy people who are so in love. It truly warms my heart and makes me smile nonstop. I believe that every detail to your wedding is important so I shoot in a photojournalistic way to make sure every part of your special day can be remembered for years to come. I'm a very laid back photographer who can go with the flow and be ready on the fly. I'd absolutely love to hear about your wedding and see if I'm the right photographer for you!

2 Reviews for C. Haley Photography

2 C. Haley Photography Reviews

User5483805

2+ years ago

Would recommend to anyone. Very professional and caters to requests and needs. Also makes it a fun experience. Wonderful having her photograph our wedding. Will definitely use for other needs Read more Would recommend to anyone. Very professional and caters to requests and needs. Also makes it a fun experience. Wonderful having her photograph our wedding. Will definitely use for other needs

User5200577

2+ years ago

We were very pleased with C. Haley Photography and would recommend her to others for their photography needs. Read more We were very pleased with C.Haley Photography and would recommend her to others for their photography needs.

C. Haley Photography FAQ