C. King Brides

Quincy, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About C. King Brides

C. King Brides is an on location hair and makeup business based in Quincy, Massachusetts. Christine Enwright, owner of this business, is a licensed cosmetologist. Her years of experience and talent have earned her the honor of appearing in many magazines. Christine is passionate about what she does and is excited to provide you and your wedding party with personalized hair and makeup services. She is even willing to travel to destination weddings to help you look your best on your big day.

To ensure that everything is perfect before your big day, Christine Enwright can provide you with consultations and pre-wedding hair or makeup trials. Hair services include the following:

Up dos,

Blowouts,

Braided styles. In addition, she has extensive experience with hair additions such as

Clip-in extensions

Hair pieces

Wigs

Wedding party hair styling

She also provides you with a wide variety of makeup services. Your wedding party makeup options include the following:

Airbrush makeup

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad I hired Chris to do my hair for my wedding, as well as my bridesmaids and mom. Everyone absolutely loved their hair! Each one of us had very different hairstyle dreams that day and Chris ... Read more Chris was able to accommodate us all. She is not only sweet and responsive, but also a complete professional, punctual, prepared, and very reasonably priced. The perfect package, thank you so much, Chris!!

K
Kim White

Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent Hair and Make-up Experience

Christine was friendly, on-time, professional, and gave me the exact hair and make-up look I wanted. I will definitely use her again whenever I'm in the Boston area. This was a top-notch hair and ... Read more make-up experience. Thanks, Christine!!

L
leigh

Married on 06/08/2019

Christine was amazing!

I had Christine do my and my bridal party's hair and she did a spectacular job. For my hair, she put in extensions, did a beautiful fishtail, half-up, half-down style that looked gorgeous. I had done ... Read more a hair trial with her and hired her because she does such a great job with braids. But each of my bridesmaids wanted something different and she did an amazing job for each one. One wanted a kind of dancer bun with all her hair up, one wanted a retro, 70's style half-up bun, one did a braid crown, and one did a loose chignon style bun. Each one was gorgeous! Christine was also really fun to have around as we were getting ready. We had a baby pop in and out and a bunch of getting ready chaos, and she was not phased at all. I will also add, when I did my trial, one of my bridesmaids also wanted a trial. Her mom came up at one point and kept insisting on different looks--Christine ended up doing a bunch of different styles on the bridesmaid and appeasing both my bridesmaid and her mom who had very different opinions about what looked good. Christine was incredibly professional and patient, and it made me sure she would be great to have around on my wedding day. I cannot recommend Christine enough--she is so talented and great to work with!