C. Santos Floral & Events

Long Beach, NY · View map

About C. Santos Floral & Events

" My Fair Wedding " As seen on "My Fair Wedding" , Irish Wedding, with David Tutera.

25 Reviews for C. Santos Floral & Events

25 C. Santos Floral & Events Reviews

Q
Francine

Married on 08/24/2018

I loved working with Santos Designs! She understood what I wanted for my wedding and executed exactly the way I wanted it to look. She also kept me within my budget. I would definitely recommend her ... Read more her for any event.

User5578719

2+ years ago

Christina is a dream to work with! She is super detail oriented and is concerned with the bride's happiness in every little detail! Christina was responsive and easy to work with. She helped give ... Read more ideas and suggestions on all decor for the wedding and has a true eye for style and sophistication. Absolutley amazing! I would reccomend her for any and all events!

B
Bri

Married on 07/17/2015

Christina was wonderful! My fiancé and I met with her to discuss our vision for our wedding, and she immediately started brainstorming and making suggestions which perfectly aligned with what we had ... Read more in mind. She created a flawless archway for our ceremony on the beach, incorporating the color scheme of the wedding party into the archway decorations. Christina also produced stunning bouquets for me and my bridal party, and assisted with setting up all of our handmade centerpieces, adding an elegant floral touch to each. She even found exquisite Peonies for my bouquet even though they were out of season! We can't say enough about Christina's professionalism, design abilities, and overall execution of her services. Thank you, Christina!