C Spot Media

Elkridge, Maryland · View map

About C Spot Media

C Spot Media is a wedding videography business based in Elkridge, Maryland, that also serves the Baltimore area. Cecil Cupid, who is the owner and videographer, originally approached cameras as a fun hobby. His interest led him to learn all he could about not only photography, but also cinematography and editing. What kept his passion strong was the fact that his images could continue telling stories and recalling special moments long after they passed. Naturally, his passion turned into his very own business in 2015.

C Spot Media can shoot your wedding film in a cinematic, short-form, or storytelling style. To help you remember all the special moments, Cecil can be there from the pre-ceremony moments all the way through the end of your reception. If more coverage is needed, he offers additional hours, multiple cameras, and multiple locations. Also, drone footage is another option. Other services Cecil offers include the following:

• Client revisions

J
J Jenn

Married on 12/06/2018

Excellence, Professionalism, and Clutch

I've had the pleasure of working with Cecil on 2 occasions now and each time he's impressed me and all of the guest @ my functions. I trusted him with both my engagement and wedding and each time he ... Read more was there early, and went above and beyond to capture those special shots. Those pictures we will keep forever. We'll book him for our next event for sure.

Bridget
Bridget

Married on 11/11/2018

Highly Recommended!

I hit the jackpot when I was referred to Mr. Cecil Cupid! He came highly recommended, and did not disappoint. He and his team treated us with the care that this special day required. The attention to ... Read more detail was outstanding - and I was so happy to see the special touches I requested during our initial meeting - actually added to the final edit! Mr. Cupid is personable, soft spoken, but very professional and adept at his craft. His eye for capturing the moments is exceptional, and the editing is genius! He knows how to weave it all together and emphasize/showcase tiny moments we might have forgotten or missed - until we see them again. Yes! That's how it is, as I review the video again and again! And my daughter's wedding day is fresh and sweet - I dare say, even sweeter, because of the view through the lenses of Mr. Cecil Cupid and his team! We will certainly go back to him for our future special occasions and milestone events!

A
Ana

Married on 05/24/2018

Toledo/Linares wedding

Cecil helped us to capture our special moment and he used so much of the beautiful natural background by the sea. I can definitely say that while he made things so friendly and comfortable he was also ... Read more also keenly professional making sure things that mattered were not missed.