Cable Photography

Jonesborough, TN · View map

About Cable Photography

A fresh approach to capturing the moments of life. We combine the storytelling of the photojournalist, the classic style of the master portrait photographer, and the lighting expertise of commercial photographer. We turn the ordinary into extraordinary, creating captivating images that evoke emotion. Having won Top honors in WPPI Peer Choices Wedding Photographer of the Year, as well as Gold and Silver Addy Awards, we combine over twenty years of wedding, portrait, and commercial photography experience. As a leader in advance lighting techniques, we were among the first wedding photographers to produce magazine-style wedding albums. We celebrate your life through photographic art. With Cable Photography, its all about you. Please connect with us by email - photos@cablephotography.com or phone - 423-913-2296.

We also offer Video and a PhotoBooth!

31 Reviews for Cable Photography

31 Cable Photography Reviews

C
Cearro

Married on 11/18/2017

Cable Photography is well worth the investment! Gary and his team photographed my wedding at Storybrook Farm, and the pictures that resulted are more beautiful than we could ever have imagined. We ... Read more chose Cable Photography, because Gary’s portfolio went beyond the traditional, posed wedding photos. My husband and I wanted creative, fun pictures, and Gary exceeded our expectations. Not only is he extremely professional, but he also has a wonderful eye for little details that make pictures amazing. He is fun to work with and has a knack for making people feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was also flexible, unobtrusive and did not add stress to the day. The pictures my husband and I received (just a little over two weeks after the wedding) are absolutely beautiful and capture the love and spirit of our day entirely. Passion exudes from Gary’s work, and I am beyond grateful that my husband and I had the opportunity to work with him. If you are thinking of hiring Cable Photography, I suggest you go for it!!

E
Emilee

Married on 08/06/2016

I would suggest Cable Photography to anyone who wants their special day to be amazing! They were so kind and very comfortable for my daughter and her fiancé to work with. They captured all the special ... Read more special moments and gave her so many great memories with their breathtaking pictures! They made my daughter's dream come true! Her father and I couldn't have been more pleased with this company!! I would definitely use them again anytime we may need an excellent photographer.

A
Adrianne

Married on 06/11/2016

Our pictures were incredible better than we had ever imagined they could be. Our families and friends enjoyed receiving copies of the pictures. We will recommend Cable Photography to everyone we know! ... Read more Thanks again for the beautiful and amazing pictures!