Cabo Wedding Services

Cabo San Lucas, MX · View map · Visit website

About Cabo Wedding Services

Cabo Wedding Services is a family-owned full service wedding planning agency based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. With over 10 years of industry experience, Cabo Wedding Services is dedicated to assisting clients in crafting and coordinating once-in-a-lifetime destination weddings all throughout Mexico.

Cabo Wedding Services specializes in full service wedding planning and highly personalized planning experiences. Your initial consultation is complimentary. Wedding design is always determined based upon your style, budget, and taste. Cabo Wedding Services is happy to handle the hiring and management of your vendors, the design of your florals and decor, your budget analysis needs, and the timelining of your logistics and day-of execution needs. Your coordinator can oversee your rehearsal dinner as well as your ceremony and reception. Your event coordinator also connects you with the necessary government officials for your license, and walks you through all of the paperwork. Partial planning options are available upon request.

22 Reviews for Cabo Wedding Services

22 Cabo Wedding Services Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica Acosta

Married on 11/10/2018

AZ Couple w/ a Cabo Dream Wedding

We are extremely grateful we chose Cabo Wedding Services. Jesse made our entire year of wedding planning really easy with her warm and outgoing personality. They were always professional, responsive ... Read more and always looking out for our best interest. Jesse always had great recommendations and allowed us to stay within our budget while still allowing us to have the wedding of our dreams! We couldn't be happier with our decision and highly recommend Cabo Wedding Services if you want to turn your dream wedding into a reality!

J
Jennifer Giza

Getting married on 02/12/2022

Two thumbs up!

We just started our planning process, and Jesse has been great! With weddings you make a lot of decisions very quickly, then you wait... Then you have to make a lot of decisions later. Jesse has been ... Read more extremely helpful as we begin this process and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to be on our team!

Trayce
Trayce Blake

Married on 07/20/2019

Sincere Gratitude!!!

I planned a small private destination wedding at our friends beachside home in Costa Brava Corridor for the middle of July. When everyone RSVP'd yes, it turned into a much larger wedding. Running my ... Read more my own design business for 13 years, I thought I could take the entire wedding on with the help of trusted friends. It wasn't until I talked to Tammy on the phone about the "legal" ceremony that I realized how much I needed her to finish the job and take all of the stress away. She knew EXACTLY what needed to be done and all the loose ends that needed her professional touch and expertise. I'm so grateful to her. Tammy has boundless energy. She is ON IT, direct, sweet and she cares like your best friend would. Thank you Tammy for pulling it all together and allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding and our family and friends. Trayce & Chuck - Casa Las Rocas July 2019