Cabo Wedding Services

Cabo San Lucas, MX · View map · Visit website

About Cabo Wedding Services

Cabo Wedding Services is a family-owned full service wedding planning agency based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. With over 10 years of industry experience, Cabo Wedding Services is dedicated to assisting clients in crafting and coordinating once-in-a-lifetime destination weddings all throughout Mexico.

Cabo Wedding Services specializes in full service wedding planning and highly personalized planning experiences. Your initial consultation is complimentary. Wedding design is always determined based upon your style, budget, and taste. Cabo Wedding Services is happy to handle the hiring and management of your vendors, the design of your florals and decor, your budget analysis needs, and the timelining of your logistics and day-of execution needs. Your coordinator can oversee your rehearsal dinner as well as your ceremony and reception. Your event coordinator also connects you with the necessary government officials for your license, and walks you through all of the paperwork. Partial planning options are available upon request.

17 Reviews for Cabo Wedding Services

17 Cabo Wedding Services Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica Acosta

Married on 11/10/2018

AZ Couple w/ a Cabo Dream Wedding

We are extremely grateful we chose Cabo Wedding Services. Jesse made our entire year of wedding planning really easy with her warm and outgoing personality. They were always professional, responsive ... Read more and always looking out for our best interest. Jesse always had great recommendations and allowed us to stay within our budget while still allowing us to have the wedding of our dreams! We couldn't be happier with our decision and highly recommend Cabo Wedding Services if you want to turn your dream wedding into a reality!

Lexy
Lexy Nuno

Married on 05/18/2019

Expert wedding planning to pull off a four event Wedding Weekend in Cabo!

Tammy from Cabo Wedding Services did a remarkable job helping me pull off a four event wedding weekend for our 140 out-of-town guests! From the moment we met with Tammy, she made us feel comfortable ... Read more and at ease about doing a destination wedding. Her network of people and vendors in Cabo make it so easy when planning from afar – we live in Northern California and only went to Cabo once before the wedding to pick out our venue. She organized walk throughs for several venues that she thought we would like, and introduced us to well-respected DJ’s, flower and event rental companies, bakeries, photographers and videographers…basically every vendor you’ll need for your wedding. She helped me plan not only my wedding day, but also my rehearsal dinner at Sunset de Mona Lisa, and Welcome Party and Farewell Brunch at the Sheraton Grand. All the events exceeded my expectations by far – and I can be very picky about these things (I even created a powerpoint on what I wanted the wedding to look like)! One of the things I loved about Tammy was that she helped set up each event, and she also stayed throughout the whole event to make sure they ran smoothly. She is so knowledgeable about everything in Cabo – vendors, excursions, accommodations, etc. and everyone knows her. When I first explained to her what I wanted for the wedding, she suggested some places, and one was Cabo del Sol. I ensured her I didn’t want to get married at a “golf course” because I could just do that here in California. But she pushed back and I agreed to a site visit. Wow – good thing she did because that’s actually the venue we chose. It was so beautiful – the ceremony on their private beach, the cocktail hour overlooking the ocean, the reception at their clubhouse. It was absolutely perfect, and I would’ve never even looked at the venue if it wasn’t for Tammy. I cannot stress enough how nice it was to be able to actually relax while I was in Cabo. There was so much planning that went into each event, and I wanted everything to be perfect. Tammy executed everything I wanted and I didn’t have to lift a finger. I was able to enjoy my time with family and my husband, all while she was doing things in the background. Overall, my experience with Cabo Wedding Services was second to none. If you want to work with someone who will make your wedding vision become a reality, you have to work with Tammy. Her expertise, affordability, genuine personality, and execution make her the perfect wedding planner for any wedding!

Heather
Heather Rodriguez

Married on 01/02/2019

Tammy was wonderful in every way!!!

When deciding to have our destination wedding in Cabo we were not sure where to start. I’ve been to Cabo numerous times and even have family there ,but without the help of Tammy we would have been ... Read more lost. She knew so many of the vendors and all we had to do was tell her our vision, the budget, send some pictures and WOW it was above and beyond our expectations. Tammy is professional, knowledgeable,and quick to respond to any questions you may have. We are SO happy with our experience .. it was truly a dream come true ... Thank you Tammy ❤️