Cabrera Photography & Films

5 Cabrera Photography & Films Reviews

Keren
Keren

Married on 12/09/2017

They are INCREDIBLE! Worth every penny! BEST INVESTMENT, you can possibly make. I fell in love (at first sight, seriously. ) with her work on instagram an entire year before booking her. Anytime, I sat ... Read more with other photographers i couldnt truly commit. Her work always stood out! I truly felt the romance in her pictures and that's what I wanted captured on our engagement and wedding day this last December. She is beautiful inside and out, proffessional and she always responded in a timely manner. I couldnt be happier! Thank you Norma and Robert you truly make an amazing team!

J
Jazmin

Married on 06/21/2014

They did my cousin's wedding a few years before mine. As soon as I saw their work, I fell in love. We had out engagement pictures with them in Turlock and then they came over to Santa Rosa for our ... Read more wedding. Oh and they also did our invitations. I love Norma's style in photography. She captures all of the details. Overall I was in love with all of my pictures.

User3979854

2+ years ago

They are absolutely the best photographer around! The photographed my wedding in 2011 and my sisters this past November. Professional, courteous, fun, and creative! Read more They are absolutely the best photographer around! The photographed my wedding in 2011 and my sisters this past November. Professional, courteous, fun, and creative!