Cactus and Tropicals

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Cactus and Tropicals

Cactus and Tropicals is a ceremony and reception venue located in Salt Lake City & Draper, Utah. The venue works to create whatever mood you would like and makes your special day an unforgettable experience. Experience their year-round indoor tropical location for your wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Cactus and Tropicals have two greenhouses filled with plants, exotic trees, and colorful flowers that bloom all year. Winding paths, fountains and gorgeous arbors only add to the venue’s modern and tropical style. The venue has a maximum capacity of 200 and a minimum of five. This wedding venue can accommodate for all your guests, whether you are planning an intimate or large affair.

Cactus and Tropicals has an event planning service that will help you with every step leading up to your special day. The venue also provides flowers and decor that will embellish the event space just the way you like. You can use the space for bridal showers, engagement parties, ceremonies, and receptions. Other services include event rentals and lighting/sound.

136 Reviews for Cactus and Tropicals

136 Cactus and Tropicals Reviews

Featured
User3932125

2+ years ago

My daughter’s wedding at Cactus & Tropicals in Draper couldn’t have been more perfect! The location is absolutely beautiful as it is full of wonderful plants, fountains, and lights. There is also a ... Read more patio with an amazing view of the valley, and a fireplace that our guests had tons of fun roasting marshmallows in! Aside from being a beautiful location, Cactus & Tropicals is a great place to hold an event because of the flexibility that they provide. We were able to bring in whatever caterer that we wanted without any extra fees, and we were also able to have a bar. Those freedoms are hard to find at many venues here in Utah. The event coordinator, Vanessa, was also the best to work with! This was my third child to get married and the service and assistance that Vanessa provided us went above and beyond any previous experiences I’ve have had at other venues. As the wedding got closer, I contacted Vanessa sometimes daily with questions and requests and she always was prompt to help me. The day of the wedding Vanessa and her staff worked so hard taking care of all the setup for us and they even assisted us in putting up the extra decorations that we brought in. She provided us with beautiful centerpieces in colors we wanted, and even filled up our buffet area and cake table with beautiful coordinating flowers as well. I couldn’t be any happier with the service we received, and the beauty of the venue! I would recommend Cactus & Tropicals to anyone!

T
Taylor

Married on 07/13/2019

Best. Day. Ever!

Doug did such an amazing job coordinating our wedding! He made sure to write down every detail and really took the time to figure out exactly what I wanted. It turned out so so perfect and would 100% ... Read more recommend. It was such a beautiful venue!

A
Amy Yates

Married on 06/29/2019

Experienced and helpful staff

Our wedding could not have been more perfect! Jason and Erik helped us so much with our wedding planning to make sure everything ran smoothly. The wedding day came and we felt so ready and prepared ... Read more because of all the help they gave us. All of our guests raved about the location and how wonderful all of the plants and flowers were. We ended up using a lot of their preferred vendors and were so happy we did! We also used Cactus and Tropicals for all of our flowers and they turned out beautiful and exactly what we had imagined. I talked with Aubree several times about our flowers and she was able to put together an inspiration board of what I asked for and she was extremely helpful. We highly recommend the venue for any couple looking to get married. We recommend Cactus and Tropicals Salt Lake location not only for how beautiful and intimate the location is, but also because of the helpfulness of Jason and Erik along with all of the other staff that went above and beyond to make our wedding special. We cannot say enough about how great our experience has been with this venue.