Cactus Flower

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Cactus Flower

Started in 1972, Cactus Flower is a florist based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that creates extraordinary wedding flower arrangements. It is a family-owned and operated business with a dedication to creating hand-delivered arrangements and gifts for weddings and other events. It has five shops located in the valley, and is one of the largest and most recognized florist in the area.

Cactus Flower utilizes a variety of floral styles, ranging from classic and eclectic to modern, preppy, and glamorous. Its wide variety of flower arrangements include aisle and altar decor, boutonnieres, bouquets, corsages, table arrangements, and much more. For wedding events, Cactus Flowers offers the following services:

• Delivery

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 01/28/2018

Flowers can be a tricky component when planning a wedding. Not only did Corrina Chavez take all the guesswork out of the equation, she and her team really listened to my wants and dreams! She saved us ... Read more money where she could, and her suggestions were invaluable. My bridal bouquet that they designed was even better than the inspiration photo that I brought to our intial meeting. No high pressure sales and such patience! Even on short notice, they ordered the most sought-after flowers for me. I couldn’t have been more pleased. My mom even gave the designer a huge hug! We will be using Cactus Flower for all of our floral needs forever!

P
Piper Daulton

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Bouquet

Corrina is AMAZING! She is so easy to talk to and can make any dream a reality! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet- she did a fabulous job! Read more Corrina is AMAZING!! She is so easy to talk to and can make any dream a reality! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet- she did a fabulous job!

Katherine
Katherine Barnett Stewart

Married on 09/22/2018

Lovely wedding flowers

Cactus Flower was our florist for our wedding at the Boojum Tree in September. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Corrina is wonderful to work with - very kind and responsive to questions and ... Read more requests. She did a great job incorporating my vision into the floral scheme and making sure that the flowers would be beautiful (but still within budget). Highly recommend!