Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear

Holland, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear is a full-service dress and attire shop in the Holland, Michigan area. The staff at this shop devotes time to each customer and every couple, to ensure they’ve found the perfect fit for their wedding day. Based out of Holland, Michigan, they serve couples in the Holland and Grand Rapids areas.

This shop has styles for almost everyone involved in a couple’s wedding day. Brides and grooms alike can find attire at this shop. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, and even ring bearers can attain their wedding looks from Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear. Mothers and fathers of the bride, as well as mothers and fathers of the groom, can also shop at this dress and attire location. With new inventory rolling in monthly and seasonally, there’s sure to be something for everyone. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown at this shop is less than six months, and all sales are final. The shop hosts trunk shows and sample sales and, when couples are ready, offer rentals, alterations, cleaning, and preservation services. The inventory at Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear includes:

• Bridal belts

M
Featured
McKenzie

Married on 11/24/2018

I called about 30 minutes before I arrived to make an appointment. We had been looking other places during the morning and hadn't found the one. They were able to fit me into a slot right when I ... Read more needed and were so so kind and helpful to both me and the people I brought with me. They were very professional and knowledgable. I would highly recommend their shop to anyone looking for a dress!

N
NICOLE

Married on 09/15/2018

I cant say enough how appreciative & relieved I am for this Caela Scott, I worked with Tavia, she was extremely sweet, patient and was very attentive and knew what she was doing. She stood back, let ... Read more me and my girls do our thing, and if I needed something to add, she was right there on top of it! I have looked around at other places in west MI, and was turned off by the pushiness of some sales reps and once I let them know my budget how immediate there willingness to help went by the waste-side. Not with Tavia, she was absolutely the best, and extremely helpful. I actually chose the dress she gave me to try (her suggestion) and it was the one! I am so grateful for this boutique and their staff. Their prices are amazing and carry exceptional designers to fit with any budget! I do suggest going on a Thursday, as it was not as crazy busy like a Saturday. The second time I was there, I found it and it was totally opposite I was looking at!

K
Kayla

Married on 09/08/2018

I loved my shopping experience at Caela Scott! They made me feel so special and listened to what I wanted. My dress turned out beautifully and I loved everything about it! Read more I loved my shopping experience at Caela Scott! They made me feel so special and listened to what I wanted. My dress turned out beautifully and I loved everything about it!