Cafe Hidalgo Restaurant & Bar

44 Cafe Hidalgo Restaurant & Bar Reviews

I
Ivy

Married on 09/10/2014

Just incredible! Thanks to Dena for her amazing service and professionalism Read more Just incredible! Thanks to Dena for her amazing service and professionalism

User3674613

2+ years ago

Love Dena! She is the Director of Catering & Special Events for Cafe Hidalgo. The food is sooooo delicious and that's what sold me to hire them for my wedding. Then I find out that Dena offers her ... Read more services as wedding coordinator for the day and let me tell you. HIRE HER! She ensured my wedding day would go smoothly from setting up our menu, itinerary, wedding procession, problem solving, etc. I wish I had her through the whole process and not just one day. The food is so tasty and I loved how affordable it was. Plus if you want a small wedding or small event, you can have it at the restaurant and save yourself even more money.

V
Victor

Married on 07/25/2014

After looking at multiple venues for our wedding nothing feeling right we came across Café Hidalgo and Dena the Wedding Coordinator. After Talking with Dena my wife and I knew there wasn't any need to ... Read more look anywhere else. Dena was amazing and very helpful and the Venue was everything we wanted because we wanted a smaller more personal wedding. Dena made everything she had Available to us and made Our Wedding AMAZING! we got compliments from everyone that went they said "they haven't had that much fun in awhile." There just isn't enough amazing things I could say for Dena and Café Hidalgo. I would recommend this to anyone that asks!