Cafe L'Europe

Sarasota, FL · View map

About Cafe L'Europe

Founded in 1973, Sarasota's iconic Cafe L'Europe restaurant has built an unparalleled reputation for its elegant and delicious European-inspired cuisine, award-winning wines, and professional service. It's continued excellence honors old world traditions while embracing modern touches. In August 2016, Ron Milton and Joseph Balzano took ownership of this iconic fine dining restaurant. They have already enhanced its stellar reputation by making sure your experience is one you will immensely enjoy and keep you coming back for more.

In one of our private dinning rooms or at the off-site place of your choice, let the catering experts and staff at Cafe L'Europe create magic at your special event giving you and your guests an unforgettable five-star experience.

Group packages include a starter, entree and dessert selection. For cocktail and hors d'oeuvres receptions, we have a variety of delicious options to choose from. We have partnered with some of the very best event service businesses in the area to assist our brides with flowers, cakes and even specialty linen.

On-Site Private Events:

Beautifully decorated with old world charm, the private dinning rooms at Cafe L'Europe are unique, luxurious and elegant, creating a grand style for yours special event. From small parties to large parties of up to 150 people, we can host a variety of in-house events. Just give us a call and we'll be happy to show you our private dinning rooms.

Off-Site Catering Events:

We can cater at your home or the location of your choice. If you need assistance in selecting a location other than Cafe L'Europe, we can recommend several outstanding and beautiful venues.

An event by Cafe L'Europe will reflect your discriminating standards, meet your cost specifications

& exceed your expectations!

Call our Catering Coordinator

3 Cafe L'Europe Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 05/02/2014

Cafe L'Europe was absolutely perfect! I picked Cafe L'Europe as my dinner reception venue based on its atmosphere from the arched doorways to the Spanish terra cotta tile, just very warm and relaxing. ... Read more relaxing. Little did I know it was going to be where I would get married. They had agreed to be the Plan B if it rained out my beach ceremony. Within a phone call, all the necessary changes were made, and the transition was so smooth. The appetizers/food were exceptional! All of our family and guests were raving about how great everything was. The staff at Cafe L'Europe were very accommodating. Hands down, Cafe L'Europe has my vote and I cannot wait to return on my anniversary!

S
Heather

Married on 11/28/2009

Thanks to Terri and servers they made it a special night! Read more thanks to Terri and servers they made it a special night!

Steven

Married on 12/28/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased with the way our event was handled at Cafe L'Europe. Due to circumstances beyond our control we had a very short window of time to make all of the necessary ... Read more post-wedding arrangements. The team at CLE was responsive and and made everything work despite the limited advance notice. The food at CLE was very very good and the bacon wrapped scallops appetizer could win awards - guests were fighting over the last few pieces! The owner (Ron, I believe) was knowledgeable and helpful and could not have been more accommodating to our needs. The wedding gift of champagne for our daughter was incredible and very much appreciated. Kristina was also extremely helpful and attentive and provided terrific advice and counsel on the details. Our lead server (Crissie, I believe) deserves special mention for her patience a couple of the guests, her sense of humor and her attentive service. CLE is fortunate to have such high quality employees. While this was a joyous event celebrating our daughters marriage, a family tragedy in November made this dinner/reception very important to us all. The team at CLE delivered and we will be forever grateful. Steve & Kathy Combs

Cafe L'Europe FAQ