Cafe Pacific Catering

Auburn, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Cafe Pacific Catering

Café Pacific Catering is a professional caterer based in Auburn, Washington that provides the finest and freshest fare. For over 27 years, they’ve exceeded expectations and delivered quality food and beverage service throughout the Puget Sound. The Café Pacific Catering team prides itself on punctual setup and their ability to create beautiful, appetizing displays of delicious food. Café Pacific Catering can also provide all needed rentals, such as guest tables, chairs, PA systems, linens, tents and more for additional fees.

Cuisine
Café Pacific Catering offers fresh and appetizing modern fare prepared from scratch the day of your wedding using the best ingredients. Food is beautifully displayed on linen-covered buffet tables with décor that complements your wedding colors. All orders can be served buffet style, plated, family style, delivered or picked up.

11 Reviews for Cafe Pacific Catering

11 Cafe Pacific Catering Reviews

A
Featured
Adria

Married on 06/26/2016

We are still getting compliments on our daughter's wedding. We did not have a wedding planner, so I relied on Amber's advice and help a great deal. She was so responsive anytime I had a question, ... Read more needed advice, wanted a referral for another wedding service, etc. She became a very valuable resource to me, much more than the manager of my catering service. I highly recommend Café Pacific Catering for your wedding. I will use them again! The food was amazing, the service was exceptional and they went above and beyond what my expectations were!

B
Barry Blake

Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing catering service

Cafe Pacific Catering is amazing. Their food taste great and their customer service is beautiful. I have used their service many of times and their prices are well worth the quality of service that ... Read more you are getting.

C
Cheryl

Married on 08/25/2018

We had the wedding luau and coconut shrimp appetizers. My wedding guests raved about the food. They were so helpful and professional. We had them supply everything down to plates and napkins along ... Read more along with tables and chairs. I cannot day enough good things about our experience.