Caffe Gelato

Newark, Delaware · View map · Visit website

About Caffe Gelato

Caffé Gelato is a Newark, Delaware-based catering company providing custom-designed menus for wedding-related events. This caterer provides its services to wedding venues in the surrounding areas in addition to offering venues of its own. Caffé Gelato has been providing services for the past 10 years throughout the local area, including Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.

Caffé Gelato is a full-service caterer offering catering services as well as event rentals. They have award-winning catering experts, a culinary and hospitality team there to help make your special day memorable. Additionally, they provide the following services:

• Menu consultations
  • Complimentary 6-course Chef's tasting for four people
  • Personal attendant for the bride and groom during the reception
  • Professional bartenders and certified servers
  • Complimentary parking
  • Votive candles on each table
  • Wedding cake

Cuisine
Caffé Gelato provides several catering styles, specializing in local, American, Italian, and Mediterranean cuisines. They also offer services following any dietary restrictions.

Facilities and Capacity
Caffé Gelato offers private dining rooms ideal for hosting rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and other intimate gatherings. Adorned with candlelit walls, high-backed booths, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, and a full service bar, the restaurant can accommodate up to 150 of your guests

Other Services
This caterer also offers additional services including:

• Butlered hors d’oeuvres and butlered cocktail reception
  • Tableside wine/coffee and tea service
  • Champagne toast
  • Late-night “breakfast” Nutella Crepes as guests leave

8 Reviews for Caffe Gelato

8 Caffe Gelato Reviews

J
Jordan Dennis

Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious & Amazing!

Cafe Gelato brought nothing but out of this world food and customer service. We received so many compliments on the food, gelato, and staff working. Everyone was top notch professional and eager to ... Read more make the day perfect. They had everything prepped and displayed beautifully before all the quests arrived. The bar tenders and wait staff were better than we could have ever hoped for. We would 100% recommend Cafe Gelato to others!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/23/2016

Cafe Gelato not only catered our wedding in Elizabethtown, PA, they catered our rehearsal dinner in Hockessin, DE the night before our wedding too. Their extensive catering menu aloud us to have two ... Read more completely different dinners and they were able to cater to my Celiac disease (GF pastas/breads/and even fried calamari!). They were extremely professional and the food was absolutely delicious. From the sushi and lamb lollipops at cocktail hour (only 2 of our MANY hors d'oeuvre) to the truffle glazed salmon, and demi glace filet, my husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

User6339995

2+ years ago

I just had my bridal shower at Caffe Gelato this past Sunday and I couldn't have been happier! Caffe Gelato has always been one of my favorite places to eat at, so the food was absolutely AMAZING ... Read more as expected! I was so thankful for Aurora and Amy in the office who answered all of my emails with such detail. Our servers Lauren and Carmen were so sweet and attentive. My guests complimented on everything numerous times and many plan to come back to dine in the future!!! Thanks Ryan and Caffe Gelato for making my bridal shower so special!