Cagen Music LLC

Northbrook, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Cagen Music LLC

Cagen Music LLC provides live music and DJ entertainment to the Chicago area. Live bands include The Don Cagen Orchestra, Big Beat, Incognito, Greek Beat, The Covergirls Violin Show, Arioso Strings, GoodVibes, CagenJazz, and Chitarra Trio. They offer ceremony music, cocktail music, dinner music, soloists, quartets, bands, and DJs. Cagen Music LLC is recognized as a wedding expert and provides superb service to every client. Their acts have traveled across the nation and provided entertainment to over 4,000 Chicago weddings.

The bandleaders and DJ’s provide MC services. They will help you choose a music favorites list and can help create your wedding timeline. Many of their performers have the ability to perform in various languages, and they have bands that can play the international music for Greek, Jewish, and Latin weddings. Their musicians provide the following services:

• Ceremony

Maura
Maura Durkin

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Best Orchestra Ever

Becky and Don are like family to us! We Durkin's LOVE the Cagen's. We had the pleasure of having Don and Becky's amazing orchestra play my sister's wedding 5 years ago. So when I got engaged, it was ... Read more no question I was calling Becky to ask if she could play my wedding. The stars aligned and Don, Becky, and the entire orchestra were in! The Cagen's do not disappoint. Becky has pipes of an angel and I feel like every moment I turned around at my wedding, Don was playing another instrument. What a truly talented musician! Just like at my sister's wedding, guests were coming up to Shane and me at mine begging to know where we found the orchestra. I explained the beauty that they played my sister's wedding many moons ago, and they became family to us over the years. That just shows how genuine and caring the Cagens are they CARE! And they want your wedding to be spectral and the way YOU want it. They know exactly how to make a party go from being simply a celebration to a night that will go down in history forever. They did that for Shane and I! Friends and family are still talking about how they wished we do the party all over again just to see the Don Cagen Orchestra play once again. (Don't worry-they will be at the next Durkin wedding for sure!) Lastly, this is one thing I want to note. I surprised my husband by getting on stage and playing the drums with the band. The drummer, John, kindly let me jump on his kit and play my heart out. I played "Uptown Funk" and I have to say, the band and I took the room by storm. It was the first time I ever played with a band and I felt as if I was on cloud nine. They made my dreams come true and my husband realized how badass of chick he was marrying. Best surprise ever! Thank you Becky and Don Love, The Durkin's and now the O'Mara's :)

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding music ever!

If you envision a band for your wedding, I highly recommend working with Cagen. The music at our wedding was amazing from the guitar/violin during the ceremony and cocktails through the nonstop music ... Read more late into the night.

S
Scott Epton

Married on 11/17/2018

Don Cagen Orchestra ROCKS! (no pun intended!)

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and we couldn't have been happier with Don Cagen and his band. They were phenomenal, the music was amazing but even better than that they really made it a ... Read more party! The flow of the night is generally dictated by the band and to say they "killed it" would be a gross understatement. I can't tell you how many people came up to us to tell us how much fun they had and how when the night came to end, they were shocked because they had so much fun and never even looked at their watches and couldn't believe what time it was. Guests of ours that said they rarely dance at weddings told us they were up dancing the entire night and barely even ate! It was an incredible party and far exceeded my wildest dreams. Thank you, Don & Becky!!!