Cain's Bridal Wreath

13 Cain's Bridal Wreath Reviews

T
Tony

Married on 10/22/2016

We did tuxes, invites, and flowers and everything was amazing! We had a lot of family from out of the area, and they were blown away with the centerpieces! Easy to work with and amazing quality and ... Read more attention to every last detail.

User5458588

2+ years ago

I don't even know what to say that would truly express how incredibly beautiful and perfect all of the flowers were for our wedding! Everything I asked for - I got it! Additionally, Donna and her ... Read more staff were SO professional and stayed through the whole ceremony to ensure everything was perfect. I am so grateful we used them and highly recommend them to every single bride getting married in or near Wisconsin!

C
Caryn

Married on 08/29/2015

Cain’s Bridal Wreath was one of my FAVE wedding vendors. Donna (the owner) is the absolute best – not only is she such a gem of a lady, she totally understand what I wanted without hesitation. And was ... Read more super communicative throughout the entire process, making sure I had what I wanted and that we were always on the same page. She had a big job on her hands filling birdcages with flowers, tying huge arrangements to my chuppah, and outdoor assembling planters at the site of the wedding. And dealing with a very hands-on bride. She has amazing skills and vision and did a wonderful job with it all. I was hesitant to really budget much for flowers because they just end up dead at the end of it all, but Donna’s flowers truly made my wedding décor. And she stayed within my budget! I loved the flowers so much and couldn't have asked for a better florist.