Caitlin's Creations

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Caitlin's Creations

Caitlin loves spending one-on-two time with every couple and really getting to know YOU. Are you crazy and fun, sweet and romantic, or just a little bit (or a lot!) weird? Let Caitlin tell your story and feel the warmth of every personality come alive when you look back at your images. When you are going on 100 together and showing your wedding album to your great grandchildren, let them see that mischievous twinkle in your eye that get's you to laugh, that little tilt of your chin that relays an inside joke in an instant, and that flush in your cheeks that means you feel safe and happy and so so loved.

Caitlin's portraits are personal and warm...they tell stories and bring characters to life.

ABOUT CAITLIN

"I married my wonderful husband on 7/7/7 & loved everything about planning my wedding (I know--weird). Unfortunately, I made a HUGE mistake & hired a big company for my photography (hey, I was new in town & they had an amazing portfolio!). Long story short, I got strangers that had no idea what they were doing--my wedding pictures were terrible. I still regret it over 10 years later...but it gives me the fire and drive to make sure that NEVER happens to my couples, to provide them a wonderful experience, & to give them amazing images that they can cherish forever."

86 Reviews for Caitlin's Creations

86 Caitlin's Creations Reviews

B
Blenda Malstrom

Married on 06/04/2019

Gifted and has great ideas

Caitlin is gifted, artistic, methodical, organized. Shes everything you want in a photographer, seriously brings out the best in everyone. Read more Caitlin is gifted, artistic, methodical, organized. Shes everything you want in a photographer, seriously brings out the best in everyone.

S
Shannon

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Photographer

Caitlin has been absolutely amazing! The pictures she took for my engagement pictures came out so beautifully! She is so sweet and makes her sessions so light and fun. I could not have found a better ... Read more fit for my wedding, and am so excited to see what all she comes up with! I would definitely recommend booking her if you can, she is the best!

D
Devin Threat

Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome and very fun photographer!

Caitlin was honestly one of our favorite people to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She’s a bundle of fun and does such an amazing job with her photography. Punctual, friendly, and ... Read more professional are a few words to describe her and her staff. We would 1000% recommend her as your photographer!