Cake Lush

Miami, FL · View map

About Cake Lush

We do Custom Fondant Cakes for all occasions including Wedding Cakes, Grooms Cake, Bridal Shower Cake and all other occasions.

6 Reviews for Cake Lush

6 Cake Lush Reviews

Minnie

Event date: 07/12/2015

I would totally recommend Cake Lush for any event or affair you have planned. Her designs are creative, and life like. It's almost a shame to cut into such a beautiful cake, but when you do, the ... Read more inside is just as awesome as the outside. <3

Michelle

Event date: 06/28/2015

Cake Lush provides quality products paired with excellent service. Not only are her cakes moist and packed with flavor, they are gorgeous! Jessica provides superior customer service and demonstrates ... Read more her professionalism throughout the entire order process. She listens to your needs, responds with suggestions and follows through with a product that shows the detail and time put forth. Although her prices are affordable and comparable to industry standards, her presentation and delivery surpass all my expectations. I have recommended her in the past and I will continue to do so.

Maria

Married on 05/01/2015

Let's me start off by saying that I am very picky and detailed when it comes to my cakes for whatever occasion. Jessica is very kind and patient and listens and follows every detail and brings my ... Read more imagination to life. Not to mention her cakes taste amazing. Whether it's a birthday party or a special occasion Cake Lush never disappoints. I love the fact that she gives you different options and ideas and incorporates them with your own to synch the perfect delicacies. Her pricing is reasonable in comparison to those big names,she's an independent business owner who is reliable, creative and just a pleasant soul to work with. Thank you Cake Lush, my parties wouldn't be the same without you