Cakes & Bakes

Belmont, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Cakes & Bakes

BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING and DELICIOUS are a few words that clients have used to describe our wedding cakes! As a home based bakery, our baking philosophy of using the finest, natural ingredients for all cakes, fillings and icings made from scratch is evident in each and every bite. Every wedding cake is custom made (no frozen cakes) in a professional yet personal manner with attention to detail to ensure that your wedding cake vision is realized.

Tastings

You're engaged! The cake tasting should be one of the fun and enjoyable parts of the wedding planning experience for each couple! As a small bakery in business for over 10 years, we commit to a limited number of wedding cakes for each week. This allows us to focus on each couple's needs and provide a high level of customer service. The cake tastings are private and allows couples to try 3 cake flavors as well as involve family, members of the wedding party or planners in the experience. If you have an interest in meeting to start the cake design process and of course taste some AMAZING cake, feel free to message, email or call Luna!

Special dietary requests

Food allergies and special dietary needs doesn't mean that you can't have the wedding cake of your dreams! We can accommodate gluten free, dairy free, vegan, diabetic friendly and nut free cake requests.

Sweet Treats

Wedding cupcakes, cake pops and french macarons are also available to enjoy at your wedding reception or as parting gifts for your guests!

Service area

Cakes & Bakes is based in Belmont, NC and provides FREE wedding cake delivery service to all venues in Belmont and Gastonia, NC. We provide wedding cake delivery to all venues in the greater Charlotte area and have delivered wedding cakes as far away as Lake Lure and Raleigh. We are happy to discuss your specific delivery needs just ask!

61 Reviews for Cakes & Bakes

61 Cakes & Bakes Reviews

Katherine
Featured
Katherine

Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Cake Ever

I’m so happy I found Luna! She was seriously so sweet, responsive and professional from the first inquiry I sent her. Her cake was incredible, we had so many compliments on how tasty our wedding cake ... Read more was. She makes the process super easy and helps to guide you through this huge decision. My cake looked exactly how I envisioned it to look and tasted phenomenal. Luna is an angel sent from heaven y’all. I’ll be getting any and all cakes from her from now on. I seriously cannot say enough good things about my experience with Cakes and Bakes

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Cakes and Person

Luna was the best possible person I could have found to make a cake that exceeded my expectations on every aspect from taste to decorations I was wowed on my wedding day! Read more Luna was the best possible person I could have found to make a cake that exceeded my expectations on every aspect from taste to decorations I was wowed on my wedding day!

C
Candida McDowell

Married on 04/27/2019

Helm wedding

Luna is awesome to work with! Her cakes and cupcakes are amazing, and to find a gluten free cake that tastes like the other cakes is a real find. Everyone loved them. Thank again Luna for helping to ... Read more to make our wedding perfect!