Cakes by Becca

Taylors, SC · View map

About Cakes by Becca

Cakes by Becca specializes in quality in every aspect. From ingredients to detail, nothing is overlooked. Check out my website on Facebook for more information, pictures of my work, and more: https://www.facebook.com/cakesbybeccagreenville

15 Reviews for Cakes by Becca

15 Cakes by Becca Reviews

K
Kaelyn

Married on 10/20/2018

My Guests are STILL raving!

Cakes by Becca was amazing to work with, from the cake tasting to the main event! She worked with my location and allowed us to customize flavors and design! The cake was AMAZING! I have people asking ... Read more me all the time where it came from! So moist and her frosting is really good! (this from a girl who isn't a huge fan of frosting normally lol! If you need a cake for any occasion this is the place to go! you will not be disappointed!

S
Shaquita

Married on 06/12/2018

Me Becca is the best , the two cakes I've ordered from her were delicious! I plan to order more in the future! Read more Me Becca is the best , the two cakes I've ordered from her were delicious ! I plan to order more in the future !

H
Hannah

Married on 10/21/2017

Becca was just the best. My husband, son and I did a tasting with her before the wedding. All of her flavors were crazy good which made the decision very difficult. We ended up doing a mix of cupcakes ... Read more with a small cake for the wedding. They were all so beautiful and tasty! Her caramel cake with cinnamon icing is to die for! I highly recommend her for any bride- you won’t be disappointed!